|Sebastian, William, Sherlock, + Louis| Seeing S/O in Lingerie Reaction

Tag/s: Headcanons, Scenario

Warning/s: Historically inaccurate lingerie

(A/N: I think this is Kuroo, but it's close enough for me)

|Sebastian Moran|

-The man whistled as soon as you entered his field of vision.

-He looked like a kid in a candy store.

-Straight up GRINNING from ear to ear.

-If you're showing him a variety, he'll inspect every single one of them.

-It's almost alarming how focused he looks.

-Little do you know, he's thinking about how to use whatever lace or strings your outfit has to his advantage in the bedroom.

-The minute you're within his reach, Sebastian pulls you to his lap to get a closer look.

-He takes his time to take in your figure while his hands roam through your body.

-Even as you walk away, his eyes never leave your figure.

-Like you were one of his targets on missions.

-He would definitely tease you, wanting you to get riled up as much as he is.

-What's more annoying is he wants you to say that you want to do it before he continues.

-He's torn between taking it off or just doing the deed with it still on you.

-Whatever position you're in, he definitely has a good view of you.

-A mirror might be involved.

"I'm back-" Sebastian abruptly stopped as your eyes met in the mirror, wide in shock.

His eyes traveled down to your new short silk nightgown and stockings, going up and down before smiling.

"You could have just said so," he chuckled, removing his coat as he walked up to you.

You quickly grabbed whatever was closest to you, in this case, a hairbrush, and pointed it at him as you kept a distance.

"Oh no, you don't! Last time, I chased the target through the city with a limp!" you muttered, keeping your distance as your eyes never left him.

"Do you have a mission tomorrow?" Sebastian innocently asked, making you pause.

"...No...?"

"Then that settles it," he smiled, quickly hugging your waist.

"SEBASTIAN!"

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Wouldn't want your pretty outfit to rip, now do we?"