𝟎𝟓𝟒

Escape Plan

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N ate her food, mostly because she was starving, and partly because Muzan was forcing her to.

She was now drinking some water, happy that she had finally eaten.

Muzan was looking at her intently, wondering where she had been all of his life.

"... You good?" Y/N asked, glancing at him.

"You're just so beautiful... I can't wait for our wedding day... Especially our honeymoon~" He purred.

Y/N looked at him dumbfounded.

She only then remembered that she had been kidnapped.

"Aw~ Are you scared, darling? Don't worry, I'll be gentle~"

'Yeah, now is probably a good time to plan my escape...' She thought, glancing around nervously.

She was not looking forward to getting her back blown by a man that she barely knew.

"Well, you're done eating. Let's go back to bed now."

"But... Isn't it morning-?"

"Shh~"

Muzan dragged Y/N back to his bedroom.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N laid in bed, pondering on how she should escape.

The only way out of the room was by using a key, but Muzan always had the key, and there's was no way in hell that he would let her have it.

She couldn't even try to take it while he was sleeping because his grip on her was so firm.

'How the hell am I going to get out of here...?'

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Kibutsuji Muzan
75%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80%.
BE CAREFUL.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Present-Day Secrets✿

❥ I forgot this book existed for a second- 🤭

❥ Happy Fourth of July to anybody who celebrates it!
❥ My family might come over today, and I am dreading it. My cousins are so fucking annoying. 😒 Like, the only good thing that could come out of it is the fact that there will probably be barbecue. I love myself some barbecue hot dogs and potato salad. 😌 I'm rambling now, sorry-

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════