Chapter 4

So the story goes like this.

blonde hair and lime eyes- Mathillia. The female character. she's pretty simple and kind. She's a scholar in the academy. Her parents died since she was a new born baby. Her grandmother was the only one who took care of her.

Deep ocean hair and gold eyes- Timothy. The Male lead.

Blonde hair and purple eyes- Cristofel. The second male lead.

Blonde hair and Golden silver eyes- Manuel. The third male lead

Pink hair and eyes- Bridget. The villainess of this story.

--

Mathillia is a scholar from Evryt academy. She's a transferee in the Ovrill Academy. She thought her life will be normal. Not until she meet Timothy. The second powerful young master. Timothy began to bully Mathillia due to her lime eyes. They even bully her because she's poor. Not until Timothy throw an egg and it hits it on her eyes.

He Was guilty, he helps her go to the clinic and healed her eyes. Timothy feels so guilty about what he did. Weeks have passed, Mathillia was confused on why is there's no one bullying her. But she's thankful for that. Months have passed. Timothy confesses his feelings to her. She said yes and they became a couple. The villainess- Bridget was so furious about what she heard. She transferred to the Ovrill Academy and tried to ruin their relationship. Timothy and Mathillia encountered many challenges to their relationship.

Bridget- on the other hand, was killed due to her maliciousness. Mathillia became the new Empress and they had a twins. The two other male lead gave up their feelings towards Mathillia, and live their life. The End.

Well.. The two male lead fell in love with Mathillia because of her frame of mind. She's kind yet fragile. She may look fierce, but trust me, You can't judge a book by its cover. She's more than that.

What do you think of her?

---

Ovrill Academy's uniform is simple yet beautiful.

(For Girls)

I once again look at the mirror and saw a doll. Bilib din talaga ako kay sky eh. ang laki ng hinaharap men tsk tsk tsk.

Bumaba ako habang buhat si risy. Mom said ipakilala daw ako sa school kung sino talaga ako.

"The uniform really suits you dear" Mom praised me.

"Thank you mom" I respond.

"You're welcome, come, let's go. The carriage is waiting for us." Dad is at work, he can't come. Nang maka labas kami ay nakita ko ang isang malaking golden carriage. It's beautiful. Pumasok kami sa loob at umalis na.