Mafia AU

TW:A lot of swearing and R@PE this story is a lot harder than all my others!

BTW: The boss is Luke!!!!!!!

Mafia AU

The traitor was on the bosses desk naked on his chest with his ass up head down. The boss was furious that he was betrayed by one of his best men. Percy the traitor had his hands tightly tied behind his back as his boss sat behind him. He wore a black suit but his jacket was on his chair so he was only in his white shirt and black dress pants. You could see old red blood stains on them. His tie was loosened and he had his black gloves on. Percy could see that something was going to happen.

“Misbehave like that again and I won't hesitate to pull the trigger.” The boss said as he slowly pulled out a small gun.

The boss pushed it right up to Percy’s hole. He had a dead stare in his eyes. Percy could tell he was pissed off.

“P-please! Let me g-go, boss! Please.” Percy was trying to beg for his life but it was hard
when the boss had a gun 2 inches up his ass.

“Are you misbehaving? Do you WANT me to pull the trigger? I won’t hesitate Percy.” The boss had some kind of growl in his voice when he spoke.

He sent shivers down Percy’s spine. But the bad news was that Percy was crying really hard. He wished he had never done that now he hated his life. He now wanted to die.

Percy then spoke once more, not daring to look at his boss again, “N-no.”

“IF you misbehave I SWEAR I will pull the DAMN trigger I am not playing Percy!” He was so pissed and sirius.

“I-i know!” Percy begged, “Just PLEASE l-let me g-go”

“No. Not until you EARN it~” He had a bit more of a seductive tone in his voice this time.

“How d-do I earn it?” Percy was finely no longer whimpering.

“I have a few ideas~” The boss was smirking as light pink slowly crept onto his face. “You know EXACTLY what I mean you little slut~”

“B-but bo-” Percy could barely get a word in before the boss yelled at him.

“SHUT UP PERCY ARE YOU GONNA DO IT OR WILL WE HAVE A PROBLEM?” The boss shouts with all his might he also shoves the gun even deeper into Percy.

All Percy does is snake his head implying he'll do it.

“Good boy~” The boss slowly leans back and pulls the gun out of Percy.

When the boss does this a small moan escapes Percy’s mouth making the boss smile. Percy is scared but excited to get railed by the boss. The boss grabs Percy by the hips flipping him over; he spreads Percy's legs and sets them on his hips. Percy is bright red, not daring to look his boss in the eyes. The boss then unzips his pants letting his dick fall out when Percy looked down he was shocked the boss had about 10 inches at the least. He then immediately pushes into Percy with nothing at all, no lube, no condom, nothing. He immediately goes at a fast pace going in and out of Percy’s tight ass hole.

“L-luke stop!~ it h-hurts!~” He was crying in pain, moaning and begging for his boss to stop.

He even used his real name. The boss ignored him and pounded Percy even harder and faster.

“Stop!~ Luke get off it hurts!~ Please g-get off!~” Percy was balling it hurt super bad his body was crying out in pain.

The boss looked down in a seductive manner and asked in a husky tone “Do you want a bullet through your ass?”