MKNA 2.4

Meanwhile with Hinata in the Bathroom as he is now on his tablet and then he got the message form tatsuya and then it said about the enemies are now slowly sneaking in the area and then Hinata clicked the message as then he said to himself.

_____________________________

Maheshivira

Tatsuya: Hinata, I Neutralized three enemies just this night..... Be on alert they may be everywhere...

_____________________________

Hinata: Hmmmm I guess it is beginning..... Must be in high alert..

Hinata then gets out of the water and then placed a bathrobe over him and Hinata now changes back to his uniform and he goes back to his Job as an Engineer.

Hinata: Now then.... I shall have some fresh air....

________________________________________

Tatsuya and Mikihiko are now assessing the targets and then they found out they are just not dead and then tatsuya said to himself.

Tatsuya(Mind): If he was here..... he would have left no traces.....

Tatsuya: From a blind spot you have Neutralized the target in one shot... without wounding them.... that is the best possible outcome..

Mikihiko: But if you hadn't come... I would have died...

tatsuya: Are you an idiot?

Mikihiko: Huh?

Tatsuya: I am just saying a Hypothesis... You successfully apprehended these criminals with your magic, that is the only fact that matters

Mikihiko could only watch in awe as then tatsuya gets back on what he is about to say...

Tatsuya: Mikihiko, just what are you wanting yourself to be?

Mikihiko; Well.. I..

Tatsuya: no matter how skilled you are.. how many youa re against with.. You can defeat them without any help.. Dont tell me you are basing that action on that notion..

Mikihiko could just look down s it was a spot on fact and then Tatsuya sighed and then...

Tatsuya (Mind): Hinata used to be like this though... Though his almost cost him his very life and limb...

Tatsuya: I am gonna repeat myself...You are an Idiot... A fucking idiot why would you discredit yourself to this degree?

Mikihiko: Even if I tell you wouldn't understand..... There is nothing I can do..

Tatsuya: Actually there can be a way... Isn't your casting speed your problem?

Mikihiko: Did you get that form Erika?