Part 1<🦇

SHRADDHA POV:- So basically I was going office. And am late. I made a hurry and took my bag and gone to my Di's room to see her off. When I was at the door 🚪 of her room i heard she's talking to someone in phone 📱.

Aradhya: nai try to understand, i can't join it again... Meri aur mere behen ke safety ka sawaal hai! Nahi... Sir please no..

Shraddha: Di!

Aradhya di got scared when I called her and she immediately cut the call.

Aradhya: ha boll! Bol kya hua.!??

Shraddha: am going to office, see you..

Aradhya: okay bye shra...

I hugged Di and gone to office.

Basically Didi has recently burned her leg by the hot bike silencer. So she's in a leave from her college.

I just took a bus from the nearby bus stand who dropped me exactly infront of my office.

After entering in it someone bumped into me and we both felt down.

Shraddha: are praju!

Prajakta: Abe tu firse! Harbar jab mai apna kacha chittha leke editor ke paas jaa Rahi hoti hu to tu tabhi kyu mere se takra jaati hai!

Shraddha: sorry yaar ruk I'll help you.

We stand up and i collected the papers and gave it to Prajakta.

Prajakta: thankyou. Tu Jaa am coming.

She gone to Editor's cabin and i gone to my table.
It was besides Prajakta's table so we used to do chit chat while working.

After sometimes she came back and sits 🪑.

Shraddha: kya bole Mr. Verma?

Prajakta: kya hi bolenge! Pata to hai tujhe, unhe bas Kam thopna aata hai! Kamki taarif to kabhi nai karni.

Shraddha: so true huh! Maybe we should do something Andolan types. *Smirk*

Prajakta: what rubbish yaar! *Giggled*

"Shraddha"

I moved my head in the right side and see it was Rahul, our colleague standing infront of my table.

Shraddha: ha bolo.

Rahul: actually Mr. Verma has called you in his cabin right now.

Shraddha: oh thankyou, praju Mai abhi ayi!

I got up and went to Editor's cabin.
I knocked at the door

"Come in"

I got in to the cabin.

Our press editor and the head of the channel Mr. Ashok Verma was sitting infront of me.

Shraddha: sir you called?

Mr.Verma: ah Shraddha, please sit.

I sat on the chair infront of me.

Shraddha: boliye sir..

Mr.Verma: Actually Shraddha.. mujhe tumhe 1 zaroori kaam saupna hai. Jo zaroori matlab bohot hi zaroori hai.lekin..

Shraddha: lekin kya sir..

Editor sir was looking little tensed.

Mr.Verma: tumhe Breeze Company ke owner ka interview Lena hai.. aj! Hame bohot mushkil se appointment Mila hai.