Prologue

Our story begins in a doctors office a woman with a face stained by grime and exhaustion looked at her little boy who wore a smile and unlike was jumpy with excitement while she was jumpy due to something else she scratched her wrists and thought the urge to doze off or worse.

" Mydoria..... "

The frazzled woman's shot her head up looking a short downright ugly man wearing a disgusting grin and doctors robe he gave gestured for her to enter his office a clean office a downright beautiful office all things she hadn't been in many moons. She took a seat next to her son who opposed to her was pure he was clean he was presentable he was her way out if everything went well if he wasn't fated to be like herself and his father.

" S..so doc dose he have a good qurik "

She said as her voice was cracking she was trying to hide he dread as her little boy waited with anticipation hoping that he could become a hero just like allmight. However the doctor gave her a dirty look as he looked at her head to toe before giving a little snicker as he got to izukus level and held up his x ray.

" Your quirkless little junkie "

Izukus bright features dulled as the doctor gave him a sadistic smirk as he moved closer to his desk grabbing out a syringe full of a orange liquid izukus mother knew exactly what was about to happen he was going to say he was giving her boy a flew shot but liquid death better known as Rapture.

" NO NOT MY BABY!!!! "

She screeched as she ripped Izuku away from the not so good doctor sprinting out of the clinic as the soles of her shoes gave out. Causing her to slip and drop the two most valuable things to her at the moment her child and her syringe. Of Rapture a drug that bonds with the nervous system of the quirkless causing a addiction worse than that of Heroin it's a super drug and allows the quirkless to escape for a moment and then reality sets in and if they don't have there fix in a certain amount of time the with drawls well it's not pretty.

Her son was her meal ticket out of this world of addiction if he was born with a strong enough quirk they would be eligible for government care but now they were two quirkless freaks she wanted to scream but izukus whimpers of pain and defeat snapped her out of it. She crawled to her Feat grabbing her child first and then her precious Rapture but she was stopped by a hand as equally grime ridden as hers she looked up to see a horde of quirkless there bodies withered and eyes shallow they looked at her son and then the rapture she was barley grasping with her fingers.

And it was at moment that izukus life changed for a second time he watched as his mother was gun down in-front of him for what he thought was nothing special a hunk of metal.

" bang "

In one god for saken day Izuku mydoria had his dreams of being a hero crushed and watched as his mother died in-front of him he held her tight in his arms as he prayed for her not to die he was scared he wasn't ready to be alone they had no one and he was soon to meet of the harsh realities of being quirkless all was about to change for himself and the world he lives in.