INTRODUCTION

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

INTRODUCTION

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

This is an introduction to how this book club will work.

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

GROUP A

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

Firstly, all participants will submit a group for the first batch.

Once that is done, we will begin by reading each and every book according to the numbers assigned to them.

It is mandatory for all members to read, vote, share, comment and leave a review at the end of each book.

Remember that the same energy you pour into someone's own will be the same energy that goes into your own.

Therefore, it is advisable to not join the club if you have no plans to be active.

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

GROUP B

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨

Firstly, all participants must be very active on wattpad.

There are three ways in which this will work.

1. All the participants can each suggest different books and a poll will be held. The winning book becomes the book of the week and everyone must read, vote, comment and share on that book.

This is all for the enjoyment of everyone.

2. The Community can probably also once in a while provide a book to be read by all the participants. Be rest assured that it will be a really good book.

3. The participants can work as Commenters for the community. When there is a special order at the community, the book club members of Group B will leave three comments on each book.

Please note that this is optional.