SÉBASTIEN

SÉBASTIEN'S POV
I sat in the throne room watching the rain hit the dormer so I decided to go for a walk to the royal stables only to find Henry my older brother, well my only brother... To my knowledge I'm quite sure we probably have a half brother or sister somewhere as my father is known for fucking around with the maiden's that walk these corridors and my mother is to weak to even say anything she just lets him fuck her whenever he pleases because she's just as pathetic as he is. I honestly don't know why she puts up with his bullshit I mean he clearly has no interest in this so called "FAMILY" unless it has to do with marriage and an heir which will have to come down to my brother which in a way I'm greatful for because I'm not going to marry and give him the satisfaction of an heir my brother will since he is the oldest and he does have quite a reputation his sketches have made it into the cabinets of curiosities which is a good thing he deserves all the glory he gets especially before marriage because then he'll be stuck with a lady by his side and chop, chop goes his freedom, my brother and I aren't that close for I am the type of brother to show little to no emotion and let's just say Henry is his mother's son.
He soon realizes I've entered the stables and he hooks the door and walks towards me
"Hello brother"
he greets me
"Henry"
I nod
"isn't it abit late to to go for a ride brother not to mention the lovely weather"
"Ahhh, dear brother you know I could go riding in the the deepest storms and I was just about to come and find you father wanted to speak to us"
We both walk to the dinning hall where our parents would be waiting for us. We enter the hall and sit down at our seats and my father speaks up with a glass at hand... A toast, for what?