Meta Knight

Date: August 20th, 2015
Location: The Halberd
Name: Meta Knight
Age: 22

Time: 12:03

Meta Knight Gets a call from Boothworld Industries because he thought he called someone to hire a butler to watch over the Halberd.

Meta Knight: *Holds his phone and answers* Hello?

"Welcome to Boothworld Industries, my name is Samantha and I will be your operator today, name?"

Meta Knight stood in silent confused, he gives out his name.

Meta Knight: Sir Meta Knight.

"Sir, we know who you are, please give me a name to access."

Meta Knight: Ok? Umm... Green Huggy Wuggy.

"Sir, I must remind you, I'm your operator, I must tell you that fictitious names or the names of the people who you don't know cannot be used."

Meta Knight: Used for what?

"Remodeling"

Meta Knight: Remodeling?

"Yes sir"

Meta Knight stood in confusion not knowing what to say any names.

Meta Knight: Is this a prank call?

"Welcome to Boothworld Industries, my name is Samantha and I will be your operator today. Name?"

Meta Knight saws the picture of King Dedede bullying Kirby and nagging Meta Knight. He hated to be nagged and told her his name.

Meta Knight: King Dedede ma'am.

"Ahh, the king who nags you? Common choice. Scheduling for August 21 2015 at 5 pm for King Dedede. Would you like to reschedule?"

Meta Knight: I uhh...

"Yes or no sir?"

Meta Knight: Yes...

"I have a 3pm appointment today, will that work?"

Meta Knight: 3pm is fine

"Would u like a courtesy call?"

Meta Knight: Sure...

"Wonderful! We at Boothworld Industries say thanks and welcome to the club! You have a marvelous day!"

Meta Knight: I guess I gotta wait until 3 pm...

At 3 pm

Meta Knight gets another call from the same number he had called. He picked up the call.

Meta Knight: *Picks up the call* Hello?

"Sir, this is Samantha with Boothworld Industries again. You're courtesy call begins now."

King Dedede: *On the courtesy call* Why are you doing this?! PLEASE!! DON'T KILL ME!! *

King Dedede cried on the call.

Meta Knight: Sir? Dedede?

"Sir, he cannot hear you, this is a courtesy call, the appointment has already been concluded."

Meta Knight was confused as he heard choking noises from King Dedede on the phone, then the phone was on silence until a man on the phone says this.

"Scheduled work has been completed."

"Sir? Was that to your satisfaction?"

Meta Knight: Yes... that was perfect...

"Wonderful! We at Boothworld Industries says thanks and welcome to the club! Would you like to make an another appointment?"

Meta Knight: Yes

"Name please?"

Meta Knight: Escargoon, he's a snail but still good to beat up with.

"Ahh Escargoon, rescheduling Escargoon at August 30th 2015, would you like to reschedule your appointment?"

Meta Knight: Yes... can I reschedule on August 21st? You said that I can reschedule on this date.

"Oh I did, but unfortunately someone must have filled it on the same day."

Meta Knight: Can I do it on the 25th?

"Unfortunately that won't work, you are due for remodeling on August 25th."

Meta Knight's hand was shaking when he heard about this, but he still remains calm.

Meta Knight: Can I reschedule my own appointment?

"Of course you can! There's always a way."

Meta Knight: How?

"We at Boothworld Industries were hoping to add several new members into the club but unfortunately we have poor members that weren't enough. What we would like for you to do, in order to avoid your own remodeling appointment is add several new members."

Meta Knight: How many members do you need?

"1000"

Meta Knighr growls a bit when he heard this.

Meta Knight: 1000?

"Yes sir, otherwise we will have to keep our appointment the same it is."

Meta Knight stood in silence in anger that he feels, but then he calms down and he can add new members.

Meta Knight: I'll get you 1000 members.

"Wonderful! We at Boothworld Industries says thanks and welcome to the club! You have a marvelous day!"

Meta Knight always wanted to join the Swordsman's club, but then he joined a new club. He didn't how he got in. But now that he knows this.

He is now a member.

He will show this number to anyone if anyone would like to remodel someone that who they hate. Looks like he has no choice to do this

He going to invite any of you guys in.

————————————————————

And this is when we're stopping this story. I won't give you the number just yet but if you want to request on a different character or ask me to make another story. Then I will be glad to do that.

This Boothworld Industries story and number does not belong to me. I give credit to Christopher Bloodworth for making the best Boothworld Industries story and creepypastas stories.

Want me to make more stories like this oneshot? Then I will be glad to! 😄