Chapter 2:

PDV Encre:

My house was in ruins, stains of I don't know what liquid covering the walls, you could almost believe that someone had fought. When I've finished cleaning everything up, I'll go find the culprit and he'll pay dearly for it, figuratively and literally, paint isn't free. >:(

External PDV:

While Encre was combining anger and depression, a small shadow walked through the door of a large mansion and entered to come upon an ebony-colored skeleton sitting on a throne.

??: I found the heir master Fallacy.

The so-called Fallacy came forward and took off the hood of the small shadow revealing a face of a small skeleton and put his hand on the head of the small one.

Fallacy: Well now I want you to bring it back to me alive and without bites of course.

Girl: Of course master.

Meanwhile Ink had just finished putting everything away and cleaning up.

PDV Encre:

I still wonder who did this but he's going to pay me for it, it's getting dark, I said I would have preferred to go back to bed but I wasn't thinking about that, but something covered my eyes with a blindfold and grabbed me by the arm.

Encre: Let me go immediately!

???: If I give in to your request, you'll fall into the void and I don't think you'd like that, now hold your peace until we get to the mansion.

I did not understand anything but after hearing this voice I understood that I had to do with a little girl, when we arrive, I will take the opportunity to escape, but for now I must keep quiet and not move , but she talks about falling into the void does that mean she's flying? And if she flies, does that mean she's a vampire? I thought they weren't real, my life was a lie! I don't see the connection with my person but I hope not to leave my life to this mansion......

To be continued........