Training

You fell on your bottom and grunted. You looked up and suddenly feel a sharp object against your neck. "Ok ok you win Jeff...". You and Jeff have been training for a week so far. You guys were fighting and he has somehow tripped you and has held you down, and held a knife against your throat. You heard him sigh. "Ok but tomorrow same time here..." He held out his hand at you and you accepted his hand as he pulled you up to stand. You moved your hand away and dusted the dirt off your jeans. You sighed and started walking behind Jeff to the Mansion.

~~~~~~~~STIP TIME~~~~~~~~

You walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. You opened the fridge and took out a water bottle. You turned around and flinched as you saw B.P. standing in front of you. "Geez Helen you scared me..." Your right hand over your chest as your left hand holding the water bottle. "Sorry...I-I was worried..." You sighed and patted his back. You opened the water bottle and started drinking from it. "So...why were you worried?" You asked."I just don't t-trust him...like..at all" You giggled a bit and walked off to B.P.'s room, holding his hand. Once you guys entered the bedroom, you both went to lay down on the bed and cuddle. You buried your face in his chest and thought about the training about a week ago.

About a week ago, week ago....jk jk sorry hahaha BACK TO THE STORY

~~~~~~~~Week ago~~~~~~~

You swinged your knife at Jeff as he swinged it back at you. You ran around with Jeff on your tail. You ran and ran up a tree, doing a back flip, over jeff and as you went down, your knife cut his back hoodie open, leaving him a cut on his back. You panted as he turned around slowly. He smiled and ran at you. You dodged as he pushes the knife forward at you. You ran off. Soon, he caught up to you and he tackled you down. You kicked him off, pinned him down and held the knife against his neck. You and Jeff were panting but you were smiling. "Good enough, jackass now get off me" Jeff kicked you off. "Ugh.." You feel on your bottom. "Rude enough?...I was just smiling at how you failed to win". He looked at you in annoyance. "Whatever loser...I don't let anyone win..." Jeff turned quickly and tackled you down. He cut you on the stomach as you winced. You kicked him off and stood. You looked down at your hoodie you were wearing and it had a cut through it and saw some blood in the hoodie. You scoffed, aimed and threw your knife at Jeff. The knife hit jeff in the arm. "Ugh!..." He snatched the knife out of his arm, tossed it on the floor and walked off to the Mansion. You stood there, with your hand over your stomach. You walked over to your knife, picked it up, and walked off to the Mansion.

~~~~~~~BACK TO NOW~~~~~~~

'Maybe he's worried of Jeff hurting me again?' You thought. You soon fell asleep.

Soo hello my lovelies~ ^•^ im very sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'll do my best to jeep typing these stories. Please check up on my other story Eyeless Jack x Reader please. Again...share, vote and comment. LOVE YOU GUYS~