02: The Broadcasting Club

Once school was over, instead of going home, Rin followed Sakura to the broadcasting room. She beamed with excitement on the walk there. Sakura just let it happen instead of stopping it like she tried prior to the day.

"So what's the broadcasting club about?" Rin asked.

"We spread the rumors about the supernaturals here," Sakura explained, "Because why not?"

Rin nodded. "Makes sense." She nodded faintly, uwuing all the way to the moon.

When she finally made it to the broadcasting club, her eyes widened, taking in the salty and fishy scent of fish. The room was fairly small. A rather small child was writing strange symbols (uwu) on the wall, grinning with malice.

"I FEEL NO FEAR! FOR I AM KASAI RIN VII," Rin shouted.

Sakura facepalmed and sighed in disappointment. She walked over to the strange child.

"Tsukasa, cut it out," Sakura said as she dragged him away from the wall, smudging the odd symbols plastered all over it.

Rin looked at Sakura, who was dragging the small child away (L).

"Who's he?" Rin asked.

"Don't mind him. He's a cat rather than a human."

For a second, Rin stood there, confused. A cat? (meow meow) He didn't look like a cat. Then again, there was her mom (March) calling her mother (Stelle) a racoon for falling in love with a trash can.

"How is he a cat, though?"

"He just is. Don't question it."

A taller boy than Tsukasa came into the room. "My lady! I've returned! Wait, who is this?"

"Natsuhiko, shut the fuck up," Sakura said. Why did she have to deal with two idiots? Would Rin become the third idiot she had to deal with?

The boy that just came in, who Rin presumed to be Natsuhiko, walked up to Rin and grabbed her hand, leaning in to kiss her hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hyuuga Natsuhiko."

From the corner of the room, Tsukasa looked at Natsuhiko with a look of jealousy.

As soon as Natsuhiko leaned in, Rin swatted his face away.

"So, Sakura, who's this? And why can she see me?" Tsukasa asked. He floated over to Sakura, getting away from the symbols he wrote on the wall.

"Kasai Rin. Why are you asking if I can see you? Can't everyone see you?" Rin said. Sakura looked at Natsuhiko and Tsukasa with a look that clearly stated how done she was with everyone.

"Didn't you say your name was Kasai Rin VII?" Tsukasa asked. He was mainly concerned about why Rin could see him.

"Didn't humanity drop the roman numerals a long time ago?" Natsuhiko asked.

"No one cares," Rin said harshly. As soon as her harsh words came out, her bubbly personality came back. "Anyway, why are you confused why I can see you, Ratkasa-kun?"

"Remember those supernaturals I mentioned? You're looking at an annoying (rat) one," Sakura said. Rin was intrigued by Tsukasa, despite his weird antics (*cough* writing uwu on the wall *cough*).

Even if Rin didn't know Tsukasa that well, despite the weird salty fish scent coming from him and his weird antics, she still wanted to know more about him. If she was going to spend time with him, she should know more about him.

"Pink Lemonade, why can you see me?" Tsukasa asked. Rin looked around to see who Tsukasa was referring to. It took her a few seconds to realize he was referring to her. Even if it was quite obvious that he was talking to her.

"Pink Lemonade?"

"Yeah, you have pink and yellow colored eyes. Therefore, pink lemonade."

Rin looked at Sakura and Natsuhiko to see if they saw it. Sakura nodded while Natsuhiko responded with, "Yeah, they really look like pink lemonade. I think I'll call you that too."

"That's my nickname for her!" Tsukasa pouted. He came up with the nickname, so he should only be allowed to call Rin that.

"They're so childish," Sakura muttered under her breath as she sighed.

"Back to the main question. Pink Lemonade, how can you see me?" Tsukasa asked. He floated closer to Rin (using the power of uwu), which caused her to push him back since he was too close to her for her comfort. (REJECTION LOL)

Rin had a theory, but it was too complicated to explain, so she lied and said she had no clue.

"Well , either way, welcome to the broadcasting club!" Tsukasa said.

Rin had a feeling her life was about to get even weirder than it already was.

------------------

Words: 729

A lot of the 4th wall breaking was once again InsomnicFox. Surprisingly most of this wasn't made at 10 pm like the previous chapter. (Most of this book is gonna be made at 10 pm istg)