Day 1, First Comrade.

(I have decided to add some narration, but there won't be much. There is two spaces before a different characters dialogue.)

 So this is day one of seven huh?

  Looking around I see a middle aged man behind me.

"Oh, hello? Did you mean to sneak up on me?"

   "Oh, my apologies. That was not my intent, I go by the name of Argo."

"I'm ______, that's a pretty decently good habit you have."

   "Right. So, ______. It would seem you too are dead and undergoing a test of your own. Perhaps it would be helpful if we stay together."

"I'd like that."

   "Hm, is it right to assume that us becoming partners is to your advantage?"

"Yeah I can't really complete my task without being around someone else."

   "I see, to be completely honest," He took out a gun, "I have a gun on me."

"Ah, I assume that relates to your task?"

   "Yes, I'd like us both to be completely honest with each other, which is why I've volunteered this information first."

   "Now I'm asking this as your future comrade and partner, what task have you been assigned?"

There is no real harm in telling him all this, especially since it'd only matter if we split up.

"I have to protect those of whom I cared about the most," I took out the Bow, "I have this Bow, and it only works when someone else is in danger."

 We heard yelling in the distance, and then a gunshot.

   "______, what do you say we should do?"

"We should head over and check out what's going on."

 [Some moments later]

   "..Ungh... Hold... Hold on-" The wounded man said

  "Oh, come on. It's too late for that." The armed man spoke out

   "Don't do it... Just let me live, please!" 

 [The wounded man has died]

   "We're too late. He's already dead." Argo said.

   "Hmm, who do we have here?" The armed man said.

   "Shh, you need to stay hidden."

   "I'm Balaam, maybe you should come out to introduce yourself."

 Argo stood up and pointed his gun at Balaam, "The name is Argo."

   "This is exciting. Finally someone to point a gun at me, but do you even mean to kill me?"

   "I can't say, it depends on your next move."

I could chuck this rock at his head, but it feels like I shouldn't.

   "And you, hiding over there. What's your name?"

"______."

   "Hmm, you both are a bit too tense, aren't you?"

   "I'm all about getting this task done and over with, it's not about the killing, so maybe we should put our guns down and clear our heads." 

"Sure but isn't your task about killing others?"

   "Oooh, she's a sharp cookie, isn't she?"

   "Anyhoo, hey old man. Argo, right?"

   "How 'bout us men with the big guns do some talking."

   "What, do you wanna fight and get this over with now?"

   "If need be."

   "What was that, like three words? I'm trying to have a conversation here." Balaam said

"Can't you just leave?"

   "Looks like I'll have to, unfortunately."

   "Seeing a gun and a dead body didn't scare either of you, if we fight then nobody's getting out of it alive, I say fighting is off the table."

"Wise decision."

   "Anyways, I can't wait for our next encounter. I'm pretty sure we'll meet again, so until then, toodles!"

 [Balaam has left]

   "He actually left."

"Maybe his gun needs special conditions to shoot, like my Bow, and I assume the same goes for your gun? You don't have to tell me about it yet though."

   "Ha, seems like nothing gets past you, yes it's probably something that has to do with his task."

 If Balaam's task has to do with killing people, maybe Argos task does too, they both have guns? But it's not good to group them together, we'll just have to see.

[Day one end.]