"Welcome to PCA"

The 3 girls were talking, until Dana goes on her phone and groans. "What's wrong," Zoey and Nicole ask. "My dorky cousin is coming to PCA," Dana says texting her mom back. Zoey looks at her confused "Dorky?" Zoey asks Dana nods "Last time I saw her she had a unibrow and big glasses," Dana says chuckling. "When was the last time you saw her," Nicole asks tilting her head. "About, 3 years ago" Dana replies.

Nicole and Zoey's jaws drop "Dude, she so could've changed in that time," Nicole says getting up from Zoey's bed. Zoey nods her head to agree with Nicole. "I guess," Dana says shrugging. "Anyways when is she coming?" Zoey asks "2 days," Dana says looking back at the text.

2 days later.

Dana, Nicole, Zoey, Logan, Chase, and Michael, we're standing in front of PCA waiting for Dana's "dorky" cousin. They see a red fancy car pull and see a brown curly hair girl, good looking goddess. The girls' mouth drop, "I thought you said your cousin was dorky" Micheal says putting air quotes after dorky. "Yeah, but that was like 3 years ago" Dana replies. The girl gets out of the car and grabs her suitcase and walks up to them.

"Hey guys I'm Vienna," She says in a British accent, "when did you become British?" Dana asks taking her bags, "we spent 5 years in the UK" Vienna replies. Logan walks up to Vienna "Logan" he says putting his hand out. Bridget looks at him from up and down "No thanks" she says smiling. The others laugh, Logan looks at the group and steps away from Vienna.

"Bye Mom," Vienna says waving her mom bye, Her mom honks the horn and drives off. "Welcome to PCA," Zoey says leading her to the lobby. The group gives her a tour of the PCA. "What dorm are you in?" Dana asks "110," Vienna says smiling, "That is not far from us," Nicole says excitedly, Vienna smiles.

"Well, I have to go, I need to settle in," Vienna says grabbing her suitcase, "later guys," Vienna says walking off. "I don't like her," Logan says crossing his arms "Just because she declined your handshake," Chase says laughing. "Yeah!, I mean who can deny this" Logan says "Everyone" they say laughing and rolling their eyes. "Not funny," Logan says. Micheal pats him on the shoulder, loan shrugs him off, and storms off.

That was an okay chapter, not the best but whatever hope you guys had a great Fourth of July!!!!!

Words: 420
Byeeeee