𝕺𝕹𝕰

Today was the first day of practice,Jaemin was the last one to enter,white t-shirt,black sweat pants, my adidas shoes,which i dont mind and his black cap.

He sat down next to me,waiting for the instructors,Jiho hyung and Mingue hyung to begin explaining our dance moves.yes,we were planning for another comeback,I felt my mind go blank when I felt Jeno run a finger down my back with that stupid teasing grin of his.

"Hyuck,you're red..."Chenle commented teasingly

"Im feeling hot."I played it off cool,making the boys nod,they knew when I feel hot at times,I tend to go red but it was just an excuse to escape right?

Did I mention having a crush on six guys? Well that's the truth,ever since our We go up comeback,I have realised I had feelings for all six members and it hurts as fuck,I try so hard to keep it in.Its pathetic,crushing on six hot and cute guys am i right?

No one ever knew about it besides my brother Taeyong Hyung,he was part of Nct127,one our sub-unit groups that only Mark and I are part of,Taeyong hyung is my comfort zone with his boyfriend Jaehyun hyung and his bestfriend Ten hyung,the three are inseparable that people including me mistook them as a couple but that mindset had changed the day Ten came out to dating our Johnny hyung.

Our Ceo is Mr Lee Sooman,which is my father,he always hated me or my brother for some odd reason.Whenever a rumor has to occur he hides from it,leaving it to dissolve by itself in thin air.Its horrible,even though he is my dad,I still wish he was a much better Ceo and father.He treats my brother and I like we are slaves.He makes us work here as so we can pay him back for the money he spends on us.That is just stupid.

"Donghyuck!"I hear my father growl as he enters the dance practice room

"Yes Sir?"I respond nervously

"Your mother is flying down today,I expect you to get home once you're done and clean the room for her."He spat harshly before walking away

"Yes..."I responded tiredly before looking ahead at Jiho and Mingue,who looked at me with sorrow

"Its gonna be okay..."I felt Mark move behind me,pulling me towards his chest,my back on his hard chest as he wrapped his arm's around me,rubbing my sides as a sign of comfort.I felt myself getting hot,gosh,I really do love him so much.They all knew how my dad treats me and my brother,it's obvious anyway that he does not appreciate us.

My mother right? Lee Hera...the super model,a famous model,who models in the USA,she does not care about us,never does she call to ask us how we are or even bother regardless she is just like my dad.When she comes home,she just acts popular as if she is living in a trash district.She never bothers to take us out to spend time all she thinks about is shopping for new outfits,doing her hair and nails and her makeup.I hate both my parents,My dad is just the ceo just to impress my mother,I wonder how that happend and the managers aren't taking him out.But either way thats not my business.

Did they even know I was gay? Did they even know i was polyamory? Did they even care? No! The only people who knew I was gay was the 127 members and Ten hyung.

"Okay lets begin with today's lesson,so these are the dance moves,I expect yall to learn,I sent the pdf on the group,explaining each lyric with the dance move and tomorrow is recordings so warm up your voices."Mingue,Jiho Hyung's wife said,sharing a video of him and Jiho,doing the dance for us to learn easily and he always summarizes the dances for us to make it easier,he was a great dancer,they both make a great team

"So,memorize the dance and tomorrow I will be testing yall on atleast one part so please make sure to watch it and read over the pdf and atleast learn something,do not forget the reason as to why we are here!"Jiho hyung finishes

I always loved Jiho hyung,he was a good motivation to all of us.

"Goodluck my babies."Jiho hyung blew us a kiss

"Umm...sorry to disturb,just a reminder to dreamies that tomorrow is recordings and Friday is jacket shooting."Hanbin hyung,our shooting staff manager interrupted

"Yes hyung!"We all said in unison,he gave off a smile,waving at Jiho and Mingue before leaving

I got home tired,I went upto my parents room to start cleaning before dad comes home.i just wanted to sleep.

"It is already clean young master"The servant,Misun,who has been a mother to me and loved me more than my own mother could,had said

"Oh.."I said shocked,normally dad never asks them to clean it when I'm asked but it seems as if she read my mind

"It was your brother who called and asked me to clean it,your mother will be here in a second."She responded grabbing my bag from me,you look tired son,she caressed my face. "Get some sleep son."she smiled warmly at me,something my mother never had done.

"If she bothers to ask where I am,tell her I am asleep,Love you mom."I rolled my eyes,kissing her cheek and without another word,I went to my room

I spent an hour memorizing the dance moves,getting an idea of it,once I felt it was good enough,I plopped myself on the bed.I then blushed seeing a message from Jaemin that stated "rest well baby~" So I responded by saying "I will nana💕" and he replied with a smiley face and red heart,I felt my heart beat fast and my face began to get hot,I just covered my face with the pillow and as the minutes on the clock ticked,I slowly fell off into a deep sleep.

Hope you like it<3

Enjoy❤️❤️

Goodnight❤️✨️