CHAPTER 3

N/Y  looks up at the night  sky as the wind brush though her long thick curly hair her light brown eyes lighting up the night sky, akaza's red hair brushes against the light  wind N/Y stares at akaza from a distance  akaza stares back and they make eye contact and akaza starts walking near her she grabs him by the neck and starts kissing him roughly grabbing his neck as drool comes down their mouth akaza closed his eyes and kissed  Y/N back as he pushed his body against hers.

they made out as their lips press against each other " are you okay my princess?" as akaza said  he pushed her against the wall looking in Y/N's light brown eyes. "im so glad that your here with its been lonely here without you" Y/N said  the sun slowly comes out "I'll be back for you my princess" akaza said as he turns into thin dust and returning back his boss.

"Akaza did you do your job or you killed that girl" his boss said  looking up at akaza as his eyes look up at akaza. "boss I don't under stand why you want me to kiss that girl what snapped in your head to make me kill that girl" akaza said as he begins to get upset as tears run down his face cheeks. "akaza "what she did to me was unbarred I couldn't hold my anger in anyway."  akaza looks up at his boss and charges at him hitting him in the jaw. Muzan calls the other upper rank demons .