5. Exposed

Haezel had never kissed a boy before. She had never done any of this with anyone before but Daeron made everything seem so easy. Larys was right, they fell back into a rhythm and she didnt want to stop. 

The next thing she knew, his tongue was tangling with hers and his fingers were wrapped around her hair, pulling it taut and forcing her head at a better angle for him to devour her. It was hard. It was intense. It was a preview of how this man would be in bed, and she couldn't wait for that to happen. Was that going to happen? She wanted it to, Daeron led her to his chambers and closed them in pulling her closer. 

 She squeezed her hand between their bodies and cupped his hard cock. Daeron let loose with a half groan, half growl before grabbing her by the hips and digging his nails into her hips needing a claim on her as his lips consumed hers.  She needed to feel him against her core. What she wouldn't give to wrap her legs around his lean hips.

Desperate to devour more of her, he tore his mouth away, missing the divine torment of her lips the millisecond he broke contact. 

"Fuck me," he groaned against the delicate curve of her jaw. Her throaty chuckle vibrated against his tongue as he licked and kissed his way down her neck. 

"I was hoping." Haezel agreed breathlessly. He pulled at his clothes and she did the same, hesitantly, nervous excitement filled her as she tugged off her dress letting it fall into a pile at her feet. Daeron stared back at her, frozen in place and Haezel blushed her legs pinched together her arms draped down covering herself. She had never felt more exposed, but as he stared at her she didnt feel vulnerable like she thought she would. 

"You are so beautiful." Daeron whispered kissing her lips before pulling back and shoving his clothes to the floor tripping over his pant leg. 

The first time was quick, Haezel's eyes pinched closed at the pain of him entering her, but he kissed at her tears and she told him to keep going. The second time Daeron promised to be gentle. He promised to kiss every inch of her. Haezel lay back on his bed, biting at her lip as she watched him kiss and bite his way down her chest. Her fingers traced down his back and up into his hair the lower he got. 

"Daeron-"

"You trust me, Haezel?" Daeron questioned kissing her inner thigh, she nodded and he looked up grinning like the devil before his face disappeared and she fisted his hair, her jaw moving wordlessly, toes curling beside him. 

"Holy shit." Those were the last intelligible words to leave her mouth as Daeron did as he promised. He kissed and licked every single inch of her, inside and out. He sucked on her folds and played with her clit. He pushed her wide and fucked her, his thumb making tortuous circles around her bundle of nerves. 

Haezel could feel the wetness tricking down, and she didn't care. Her entire focus centered on Daeron's tongue and the need to come. There was no room for anything else.

Haezel was in a haze of happy and she snuggled into Daeron, he wrapped an arm around her kissing her head. She smiled into him. That was both nothing what she expected and better than anything she could have imagined. 

"You okay? Do you need anything?" Daeron questioned rolling back over and kissing her again. He stared down at her. "Ready to go again?" 

"Are we ever going to leave the bed chamber again?" Haezel mused. 

"I see no reason to." Daeron agreed kissing her neck she laughed out wrapping her legs around his hips. 

"I'm actually hungry." Haezel realized letting her legs fall to the bed. 

"I will have someone bring some supper in for us." Daeron agreed. 

"No one can see us like this." Haezel reminded him. 

"Why not?" Daeron countered. 

"We are not wed." Haezel reminded him. "A womans reputation is all she has." 

"You have a lot of redeeming qualities." Daeron corrected. "Not just your virtue which I stole, so lucky for you, you are also smart and beautiful and a dragonrider and oh yeah, the big one, heir to the iron throne." Daeron reminded her. 

"Still, no one can know." HAezel remarked. 

"I have wanted to marry you since we were kids Haezel." Daeron whispered laying back beside her. 

"You have?" Haezel questioned. 

"I wanted you forever, I always knew." Daeron agreed. "I hated when Daemon and Rhaenyra stole you away, I kept wanting to fly to dragonstone and get you."

"I wanted to fly back to you!" Haezel declared kissing his cheek. 

"See we are meant to be." Daeron agreed. "I love you... I wrote it a lot but I dont know that I ever said it." He realized. "I do. I love you Haezel." 

"I love you, Daeron." Haezel agreed kissing him. She rested her cheek at his chest as he held her closer.  "I wanted to marry you too, but thought it might be crazy."

"I like crazy."