Chapter 1: The Sinister Ambitions Unveiled

In the vast realm of cultivation, where power and strength reigned supreme, a dark cloud loomed over the peaceful land. The Wens, a once insignificant sect, harbored sinister ambitions that threatened to plunge the cultivation world into chaos. This is the story of how their malevolence began to unfold, leading to the fateful attack on Lotus Pier.

In the heart of the Wen Sect's ancestral grounds, hidden deep within the treacherous Qishan Mountains, a secret meeting took place. The air was heavy with tension as Wen Ruohan, the sect's ruthless leader, sat upon his throne-like chair, surrounded by his most trusted disciples. His eyes, cold and calculating, scanned the room, his presence commanding fear and respect.

Wen Ruohan's voice echoed through the chamber, his words dripping with malice. "The time has come for us to seize control of the cultivation world. The weak and feeble sects that stand in our way must be eradicated. We shall reign supreme!"

His disciples, a group of cunning and power-hungry individuals, nodded in agreement. Among them was Wen Chao, a sadistic man known for his merciless ways. His eyes gleamed with anticipation as he envisioned the destruction that awaited their enemies.

Wen Ruohan continued, his voice growing more sinister. "To achieve our goals, we must first eliminate the most formidable obstacles. The Yunmeng Jiang Sect, led by Jiang Fengmian, poses a significant threat. Their influence must be crushed, and their power must become ours."

The disciples exchanged glances, their expressions filled with a mix of excitement and bloodlust. They knew that the Jiang Sect's Lotus Pier was a symbol of strength and unity, a bastion of hope for the cultivation world. Its fall would send shockwaves throughout the realm, leaving the other sects vulnerable and terrified.

Days turned into weeks as the Wens meticulously planned their assault. They gathered intelligence, studied the Jiang Sect's defenses, and devised strategies to exploit their weaknesses. Wen Ruohan's thirst for power was insatiable, and he would stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

Finally, the fateful day arrived. Under the cover of darkness, the Wens launched their attack on Lotus Pier. The once serene and picturesque sect was now a battlefield, engulfed in flames and stained with blood. The screams of the innocent pierced the night as chaos reigned supreme.