011 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

SUNDAY, June25
9:20am, 2023

WE HAD finally made it to the therapist's office and to say I was nervous was an understatement. My hands were shaking as I sat down on the couch she had in the room.

"I see you are a bit nervous how about you name some things that make you happy"She says in a very calm voice.

I just stay silent honestly not wanting to say anything, "Or you could write them down"She reaches behind her grabbing a notebook flipping to a blank page before giving it to me.

I just roll my eyes but take it nonetheless because the more I don't do anything the more this session is a waste is the more money I am wasting.

'Things that make me happy'

• Food, being with my brother, hanging out with Renae, Notti, bloodie, or dd, going for late night walks, oh and hanging out with Ddot

I hand her a picture when I stop thinking of things to write, "You mentioned a few people on here mind telling me about them"She places the notebook on the end table.

"Well my best friend is on there, she is legit the bestest friend you could ever have. She has helped me with a lot of difficult things. And i've known her damn near since I was a kid I really love that girl for real"I smile thinking of her.

"Ok who is Notti to you?"She asks causing me to laugh because she pronounced it as 'Noti' and not 'Notti', "Notti and I have only known each other for a week and a half but he is a really good friend to me as is dd"I explain to her.

"What about bloodie?"I can tell she has a few questions about the name but I just brush it off because she don't need to know.

"Bloodie is also my best friend, i've known him for 10 years and not one day has gone by where I questioned his loyalty, he is one of the best things that has ever happened to me"I answer her.

"Wow 10 years is a very long time it's very nice to hear that you guys have stayed close through all those years"She says causing me to just nod not knowing what to say.

"And you have someone else on here, who is ddot to you?"She asks but I wasn't sure what answer to give her.

I could tell her that we were friends but thinking back to the smash or pass video and us sleeping in the bed together cuddling two times.

I of course couldn't say he was my boyfriend or that we were talking because we weren't at all. Nor could i say that he was crush because I would be confusing myself with that statement.