Puff is ???!?!?!?!!

A/N: So sorry to spook everyone with discontinued, i just couldnt think of anything then!!       

  [Deejay Pov]

Everything in my life has been weird after me and puff talked. I've been trying to avoid him and hang out with y/n more, Puff is wrong it's not only for her boobs i like, it's everything about her.

"Heey...." Puff said to Deejay "I'm sorry" He said "I was just mad that night, I realize your happy with her. Im so sorry, go be with her...if you want" Puff sighed
"Thats fine, do you seriously feel that way about me..?" Deejay asked
"FORGET ABOUT IT!" Puff yelled, "go hang out with your stupid fucking girlfriend"

[Your pov]

You get a text message from deejay it says, "Hey, babe could I come over right now its important"

"Sure thing :)" you reply

In 10 mins he's knocking on your door, you rush and open the door and let him in. He sits on the couch and begins to explain stuff that happened with puff puff, asking you your thoughts. 

You sit there in silence collecting all the information, "I- I don't know as long as he doesnt get in the way of our relationship.." 

"Y-yea thats all you want me to stay here with you or leave??" Deejay asks

"Stay here of course" You smile and kiss him

He throws on a movie for you guys and gets to grab a blanket and some snacks. He sits back and wraps his arms around you, you rest your head on his chest.

Next thing you know your fast asleep.

[DEEJAY POV]

"Asleep that quickly" He thinks to himself he goes to grab his phone (it was on mute for you) to see a lot missed calls and tons of texts from puff, he cant call him back because y/n is sleeping

Puff: *Missed call*                                                                                                                                                                   Puff:*Missed call*                                                                                                                                                                   Puff: *Missed call*                                                                                                                                                                   Puff: PLEASE ANSWER MEE                                                                                                                                                Puff: Deejay please plase im sorry for what a said                                                                                                   Puff: pleaaase                                                                                                                                                                           Puff: *Missed Call*