♡ Part - 25 ♡

"I don't wanna be here, I wanted to go from here". Jimin says in his cracked voice while sobbing.

Jimin was in deep thought. thinking how destiny is playing with him, Then The bathroom gate opens and Yoongi comes out with a towel tied around his waist, his hair is wet and drops of water trickle down from his neck and shoulders and slowly fall down his chest and get absorbed in the towel. He's looking very hot and sexy. He slowly comes closer to Jimin. 

"Are you ready baby". Yoongi says in his deep husky voice.

"W..what do you m...mean". Jimin asked with wide eyes.

"Don't try to be so innocent darling it's not like you don't know what happens on the first night". Yoongi says dominantly While coming closer.

"W..what no I don't want to do anything please". Jimin begged

Yoongi holds Jimin's hand a little harshly jimin is startled by the sudden action and starts tearing up, he's so scared, thinking of what will happen next, but Yoongi seems unbothered by the younger's condition, he is looking at him with hungry eyes yoong's gaze makes him look down but Yoongi grabs his chin causing him to look up straight into his eyes, then starts to lean closer jimin tries to push him but failed because the other is stronger than him his grip is so tight on him. And whispers something in the younger's ear and nibbles his earlobe, jimin whimpers.

"You think I care about what you want you, the first mistake you made was escaping from me, and now you think I'll listen to you how naive you are". Yoongi replied in a cold, anger-filled voice. He then leaves the younger's hand, who immediately backs away.

Yoongi takes his steps towards Jimin and Jimin slowly retraces his steps. he collides with the wall behind him.

"What are you doing leave me please". Jimin tries to push him but Yoongi tightly pins Jimin's hand above him.

"P..please don't". Jimin's voice cracked.
Jimin was about to say something but Yoongi cut him off.

"Shh... don't say anything, baby". Yoongi whispers in his ear in a seductive voice. He holds him tightly between his arms

"l...let go of m...me p...please". Jimin begged, breathing heavily.

Yoongi inhaled his scent only to have his nose smell the heavenly vanilla smell. It's so addicting, that he sniffs his delicious-looking neck only to hear the euphonious voice from Jimin's mouth. Jimin holds his sleeves tightly as his life depends on it.

"Oh, baby you've just got yourself into the hands of a very possessive man". He whispered into his ears as the younger whimpered. Loved the effect he had on him, slowly slid his hands down his slender waist; down his pulp ass griping it as more whimpers left the younger's lips.

Jimin let out the voice that the older could listen to every second of his life. Jimin tightened the grab on his sleeves resting his head down on his shoulder and breathing heavily as if giving him another best view of his Beautiful neck.