.Snippet.

((present day))

Sitting upright as I tapped my foot impatiently on the concrete wooden floor, giving up I decided to rest my elbow on the arm of the chair. I gave out a loud sigh and slouched while humming to the tune of Lithium by Nirvana blaring through my earphones.

I can't exactly picture of why a "Depressed emo" (as they'd like to label me) be sent here in this rather guttered institution when all I wanted was for them to leave me be and to at least go out more than twice a week from that orphanage.
You see, I never knew who my parents were and I've been living in that orphanage as my age, for about 17 years and now they sent me into this rehab regarding of my previous "actions" which they said weren't the ideal of the normal.

"I can't believe you'd rather bore your ass to death and come here with me, do you even know what this place is?" I muttered only for the two of us to hear, turning my head right to my best friend Gen Matthews.

"Even if it's to the gates of hell or depths of the ocean ruled by Poseidon ill always tag along with you, Blythe" She says with awfully lot of hand gestures and a reassuring laugh.

"And that's why I'd do the same for you" I smiled at her only to be greeted by someone after a few seconds, a guy whom I knew and was too fond of.

"Excuse me would you mind if I take hostage of your best friend?" He says with a grin which I admit was cute as I look at him with a wide eye gaze.

"Such a gentleman for a hostage taker, none at all" Gen commented and winked at us.

"Oh my fuck Vic! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your band?" I exclaimed, quickly taking my earphone out then hopping off my seat, giving him a bear hug with he returned.

"Well I couldn't miss my girlfriend entering her first rehab, couldn't I?"
He chuckled, I cupped his face and kisses him and he kissed back.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Well wasn't that a sweet snippet?
Btw that's the main characters,
Blythe Daniels, Gen Matthews and Vic Fuentes..
The others will soon be introduced..
So let me know what you think?
Have a great day! Toodles;)
-K