6. Idol A (2)

not proofread yet

"Is there anything that looks different from usual?""

The voice of Shin filled with anticipation. It was the members with whom Shin asked the question. Everyone began to look closely at Shin with puzzled expressions.

A small mission came in and raised its presence by 2. It seemed to rise by at least 1 per mission.

I think the degree of increase varies depending on the satisfaction of the Constellation See.......'

I wasn't sure about this speculation yet because everyone was complaining. Therefore, the present presence of Shin was 13.

'I don't know the exact criteria, but it's clear that my presence is at the lowest when I look at the unchanged evaluation.'

So Shin had some expectations. Even if it was a small number, it rose, so I wondered if there would be any change.

The members who looked closely at Shin's change answered as if they were asking something like that.

"I don't have any"

"Shin. Did you eat anything healthy without us knowing?" I guess you have fine muscles."

Along with Seung-hyun's, Dongjoo's playful tone made Shin feel that this was far from enough.

Shin felt despondent, but he did not despair. If it's not enough, I'll do my best and upload it.

There is hope unlike before. But apart from that, there is another problem.

I think I'll quickly raise my presence when I have more missions.'

I was worried that missions didn't come as often as I thought. When my presence first rose, I couldn't sleep well because I was overwhelmed. I waited and waited for the mission to come.

But the container doesn't come.'

I thought it meant not to get used to the expedient, so I changed into a practice suit and went to the underground practice room of Hanul Entertainment. Other abilities except for presence must be filled with effort, so you must practice faithfully.

As soon as I opened the door of the practice room, I saw the members practicing, saying, "It's not enough even after a year of practice."

Space members only practiced so hard that it was suspected that it was a team made by gathering only practice bugs. That's why President Cho Jun-sung caught them as his last hope.

If these appearances are seen, Shin is himself, but other members are also thinking of becoming top stars.

'It's an arrogant thought to do now.'

When Shin entered the practice room, everyone welcomed Shin as if it were natural. But he also focused on practice for a while.

"Seo Dong-joo! The angle is subtly off!" Don't you do it right?"

"Okay! Hyung! This is how I do it, right?"

The leader Seung-hyun, who tries to cheat, saying, "The newer you are, the more rigid you should be," was the same as Seung-hyun in the early days that Shin remembers. In front of such a stern Seung-hyun, Dongjoo smiled slyly as if it were nothing.

Seunghyun sigh.

"Who makes our leader so mad?"

"It's you! Seo Dongjoo!"

I couldn't help but laugh when I looked at Dongjoo, who was acting as a red-handed servant. Come to think of it, Dongjoo is as consistent as Jin-woo.

From the first time I saw it, Shin thought Dongjoo was a celebrity. That is half right, half wrong.