❤️ CHAPTER - 3 ❤️

" Real love doesn't meet you at your best

" Real love doesn't meet you at your best. It Meets you in your mess "

____________________________________

ARYA'S POV

Soon my gaze fell into Rudra's frame and immediately I remembered one thing and just thinking about that thing I let out a ugly cry . I needed to tell Rudra about this , I don't want to keep him in the shadows.

After some time I got up from bed and went to bathroom to change clothes, after changing clothes I again sat in bed.

When I paid attention to the time, I saw that a lot of time has passed and Rudra has not returned yet.

I was also having a severe headache, so I thought that I would lie down in the bed and wait for Rudra.I have to tell him that thing which I was hiding from him , I don't want to continue our relationship by hiding things from Rudra.

I was thinking about the same thing and I didn't know when I fell asleep while waiting for Rudra .

AUTHOR'S  POV

Arya wakes up from her sleep, but she notices that Rudra has not come back last night because if he had come back, his clothes would have been lying on the sofa.

Rudra's habit is that he always throws his clothes on the sofa or bed.

With a sigh she got up from the bed . After getting up from the bed, she went to the bathroom and got fresh. After getting fresh, Arya went to the living room ,she saw rudra in the living room .

Arya's first thought on seeing Rudra was that he had not slept the whole night.Rudra was looking very tired to Arya, for a moment Arya felt pity that he does so much work for everyone without taking care of his health.

Arya was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that Rudra's eyes were fixed on her. Earlier, Rudra's eyes were looking tired, but on seeing Arya, a different sparkle came in his eyes.

He tried hard not to look at Arya but who was he kidding, he was whipped for her . Just hearing Arya's name, he lost his senses, when Arya is standing in front of him, how could he control himself.

Arya came out of her thoughts and looked at Rudra but he was already looking at her with intensity. Without Arya's knowledge, her cheeks turned dark red. She quickly lowered his eyelids.

" I'm sorry son, because of me you had to work all night " Rudra's maa said .

Rudra shaked his head and said ,"Maa why are you apologizing? You don't need to apologize, you know I can do anything for you."

His mother smiled at him and gestured Arya to sit with him .
Arya Shyly went to Rudra and sat down beside him .

"Son, I told you to finish all the work of 1 week because we have a custom in our family. According to custom, the newly married couple has to go to our village and worship the Kul Devi for 6 days. " Rudra's mother said.

"ok mom as you say " Rudra said

"Beta it is not that easy, you will have to go to the village and live in a small house where there will be no facilities." His mother said .

" Mother, no problem, if this is our custom, then both Arya and I will go there and do as you have said. " Rudra said with a soft smile .

_____________________________________

Please do share your thoughts  ❤️