Chapter 4

Trust
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YN'S POV

I felt the Sunrays hitting my face causing me to open my eyes. I slowly lift up my eyelids , after  clearing my vision. I looked around the room and then at myself. I was fully dressed with all my bruises treated .

I looked at the door which was completely sealed

I looked at the door which was completely sealed. I tried to walk but immediately fell down .

Author's POV

YN crawled back and rested her head on the wall . Her face was emotional. She looked  souless.

Suddenly the big door opened revealing a maid with a bowl of in her hands . YN immediately got alerted hearing the door open . She sat straight as the lady who looked like she was in her 40s walked towards her . The women placed the bowl down 

"Are you ok now dear ??"

She asked YN with a worried face . YN looked at her then at the bowl full of soup that was placed infront of her . 

"Didn't he tell you not to help me" 

YN asked her with one of her eyebrows raised . The women looked at the bowl then at her who was waiting for an answer . She chuckeld  seeing the curiousity on YN'S face . 

"Young master told me to give this to you" 

"Young master ??"

"Yes the king's only son Park Jimin

YN'S POV 

I was surprised when I heard her words . The lord of elements the merciless king  of The Under world has a son ?? A family ?? 

The maid chuckeled agian seeing my reaction to her statement . He must be just like his father . 

"Please drink this you will get better"

"How can I trust him ?? How do I know that this soup is not poisioned ??"

The maid looked at me and gave me a soft smile 

"if he wanted tohe would have done that yesterday" 

What the maid said is true if he wanted to he could have done that yesterday . The king wants me to suffer but his son wants to help me why ?? My mind was flooded with questions when the maid called me 

"I know you have many questions in your mind . All of them will be answered when you meet young master"  

I nodded my head I was about to ask her about my sword . When we both got alerted by the sound of footsteps . 

"YN alaways remember A Lion always let his prey run as much it wants  before he catchs it"  

She whispered in my ear and left .

Author's POV

"This is the last time I am letting you do this"

Jimin said glaring at Taehyung .

"Tae you can go and Mrs Lee"

The librarian looked up at Jimin who was looking at the sword in his hand . Taehyung snapped his fingers and disappeared.

"Can you give me The scroll that contains the history of Elements ??"

The librarian gasped and looked at Jimin in shock. She shook her head as a no and said .

"I am sorry young master but I am not allowed to give you that . It's a strict order from your father"

"Father told me to take it to do some research"

"Ok then young master"

She hesitantly went up the stairs to a corner where there was a small little shelf with only three scrolls in it . She carefully took one of them and walked down . She had to use her magic because of how heavy the scroll was .

"Here"

She said softly place the scroll down . Jimin was busy looking at the cat who was peacefully sleeping on the comfy cushion. 

"She looks comfortable"

"It was hard to tame her"

"Ofcourse it will be hard because it's Her cat "

"I don't understand how She tamed it in a short period of time"

Jimin smirked which went unnoticed by the librarian who was busy admiring the cat .