1 - Ganz

Ganz POV

Hi, I'm Sans. I'm just a human who had a great life in the orphanage until I died from the fire while saving my friends... But that's fine. At least I get to see their smile for the last one time. If you're wondering what happen to my parents. Well, they died from the typhoon incident when I was 8. Kind of sad, don't ya think? 

I know my life wasn't great without my parents but at least I have friends and my best care taker until I died. Mama and papa said that I should stay positive and be proud that I did a good thing, right? Although... I'm not sure if it's the right thing to leave my friends behind but that's ok though. At least I am now alive again as a skeleton! You heard it right. I am a skeleton, was named Sans.

Who had a great start of life along with my younger brother! My first younger brother in my second life! It was great and fun until our dad did an experiment to me... It hurts... It really hurts... But mama and papa said that I must obey and be good to their parents and I did. I do good and obey to my parents and the same thing to my new papa- er I mean dad.

I did good and I obeyed his orders... I did good... I become his lab rat. That's what they call that to test someone I guess? and I even killed the kids...human kids. My tears are flowing and I couldn't stop shaking. Did I do good?

I became so obedient to him even though he's selfish and bad, very bad but I must stay good. It was great! It's ok for me! As long as I did good! Sure I'm covered with bruises and scars all over my body but it didn't matter to me. As long as I'm doing good and even taking care of my little brother.

I was about to go to my dad to help his experiments I saw him melting or disappearing in front of me and I didn't notice was right beside my leg. He hugged my leg and I almost jump. I was so confused and what is my brother doing here. Welp, it doesn't matter anyway. What matter is that I'm going to take care of him while dad is gone... 

Give up Sans... He's not going to come back...

_________________________________________________

Papyrus did not like his dad.

Ganz is too naive and innocent to know the reality of an abuse. He thought that this is a good thing to do.

Warning: This story might have angst.