𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎

_____________________________________________

Chapter:13

Oh my goodness what the hell I just did I kissed him. I kissed Ace..the shadow..my enemy...it felt nice I don't know why I didn't stopped him when he leaned in, why I didn't stopped, why I leaned.

Dammit I'm frustrated this all is new to me nobody ever treated me this way..this sweet, soft, loving,caring way nobody gave a flying fuck about me. I don't know what to do.

The dance ended and we sat together on a big table with a lot of people there. I can't look at him, because first I'm BLUSHING!! I  don't even know why.....and second I am angry.

''I have to go somewhere you stay here okay I am sending Luca here'' Ace told me.

''No don't send him he's a total annoying bitch'' I said.

''Agree, but he's free right now'' he informed me and left.

''Ayoo Luna'' his annoying voice came. And I ignored him.

''Okayyyy...this is rude but I am used to this, so how come you like this ball, I saw you guys were having fun Mmhmm'' he teased.

''Piss off'' I scoffed.

''Nope alpha told me to stay here, to look after you'' he said.

''I am not a baby leave me'' I said and went somewhere in the big place to get away from him.

''Woah..no..no not so fast, let's go'' he dragged me with him.

I can't walk properly in these heels and he is making me run, I am going to fall for sure. We reached some place and people were having some snacks there and seeing the food I instantly became hungry.

''So what would you like to have mah lady'' he said in fake british accent.

''Pasta'' I said.

''Ohh pretty italian I like it'' he continued ''You stay here okay I'll get some pasta for you and myself and please don't leave or else Ace is going to rip my throat if something happen to you'' he said and vanished somewhere.

I was standing here alone and that Ace left me, where the hell is he.

''What you doing all alone beautiful lady'' I heard someone say.

I looked behind and saw a man he was standing right behind me his arms resting on the table infront of me.

''None of your business'' I harshly replied.

''Oo feisty I like it'' he said and sat beside me.

''I'm James and you'' he asked.

''Lily'' I told him a fake name.