izumi x cucumber

Meet our new protagonist of the story;
Izumi Sena

Our beloved izumi has the same problem as rei...
Except its cucumbers
And theirs another problem..

Half of knights know about this..

---------------------------------------------------------
It was during practice and izumi suddenly wanted the cucumber inside him. Like he really wanted that thing inside him; so much so that he made an excuse to go to the bathroom and ran off.
---------------------------------------------------------
His gay ass was already in there for 45 mins.
Tsukasa, Arashi, Leo and Ritsu were practicing the coregraphy in the mean time.
Tsukasa checked the time, 45 minutes passed since Izumi went to the bathroom;"im getting really worried about izumi" tsukasa remarked. "Oh?, tsukasa only ten minutes passed tho.. " Arashi started as she looked at the time on her phone."Huh?!, around 45 minutes really did pass.. "
"Me and Ritsu will go and see what happened" leo said. "It might just be a bad case of a stomach ache~" ritsu said , covering up his fear for izumi catching the disease.

Eventually Leo had to drag Ritsu to the bathrooms, the door was obviously locked so Leo had to break in. He kicked the door down and what  Leo and poor Ritsu saw matched his fear..

This wasen't a pretty sight, Izumi was bent over, and a ....
Cucumber
Up his ass.
Izumi was a moaning and desperate state, something Leo never thought he'd see.
Poor ritsu was terrified, first a waterbottle and now a cucumber?!
Leo didn't say anything, he just stared at him, growing redder every passing second, meanwhile ritsu was too scared to say anything; i mean can anyone blame him??

Eventually izumi reached his peak He was panting and sweating profuesly, he looked so hot and that went to leo dick.

Izumi turned around and his eyes widened. He saw Leo's and Ritsu's eyes on him. Ritsu's eyes were filled with terror meanwhile Leo's were with... lust? He won't question it right now as he as more important matter on hand.

"What the hell are you two doing here? Get out ! " Izumi yelled while still blushing.
"..... We'll just say you felt ill" ritsu muttered out, dragging Leo with him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Eventually Izumi left rhe bathroom, all off knights were looking at him.
"Since izumi feels sick, we should end practise early" said tsukasa as he was walking out. Arashi followed him shortly.

The only people in the room were Izumi, Leo and Ritsu.

"So um"-

im sorry i wrote this so late . I didn't even know what to write next and i didn't knoe who to make the next protagonist. I picked Izumi because he's becoming my new fav and i kind of set up an arc for him in the last volume omg🤯

Another reason was because a person on roblox told me to write izumi x cucumber so i did.

Also ik their very ooc, like atp their not even the character☠️, ill try to work on that
Anyways next chapter idk when