izumi confrontation

"It's ok Izumi, we know what you are" Leo walked up and tapped Izumi's shoulder. "Fym we know what u are" izugay asked. "It means we know your a same gender kisser" ritsu stared straight into izumis soal.
---------------------------------------------------------
"WHAT" izumi yelled out in shock. He nearly staggered over because of how shocked his ass is. "You literally had a cucumber up ur ass" ritsu said, still staring at izumi. "A cucumber isnt a dick tho.. " izumi said as he walked out the room, muttering home of phobic stuff.

"Will we ever get him to change" ritsu asked. "He will come around for sure ! " Leo yelled out. "Are you not concered about the cucumber thing.. " ritsu muttered. "Not really, like i said, hell eventually come around"
---------------------------------------------------------

Izumi who was still mumbling about homophobic shit, was entering his car.
He was angry so he was driving with almost no care and mind foggy. Suddenly hit into something. His eyes widened. He excited the car to see what he hit into since he couldnt see from inside the car. What izumi sena saw was..

---------------------------------------------------------

A boy lying dead on the road.

Izumi froze in place. He didn't know what to do. He could go to jail for this, no scrap it, he's definetly going to jail after this. He eventually called the ambance, but theres nothing the hodpital could do to save the boy.

The police also arrived, and due to the commotion, a women left her house wondering what the noise was. When she saw the scene, she screamed and then she ran to the deceased boy.

"M-m-my son " the mother sobbed.
"Maam-, what is him name.. " izumi asked with a sorrowfull expression.

The women looked at him in disgust. She eventually calmed down and told him .

"His name was... "

She stopped for a second , took deep breath and started speaking again

"His name was Mitsuba Sousuke".

Queeremo
Uh honestly idk what to write for the next chapter😭😭