𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 1

Third person pov

A girl stepped out from her black luxury car and goes into pond of mud, she dived into it that causes her whole body covered with mud. There was a different fire on her body that she was not hurting with that fire and you can't even see that fire with your naked eyes because that fire was burning inside her heart, brain, and in her emotions, her body and heart was screaming REVENGE "today was the day, they killed Jiyeon and new lee jisoo borned and now, that jisoo will make their life a complete hell" she mumbled it in herself.

<><><><><><><><><><>
(Still third person pov)

In the other hand "THE KIM" family was celebrating anniversary of kim joo-Hyun who commonly know as irene and kim woobin who is the richest and famous businessman. But they never expected that somthing will happen with their youngest son kim sunghoon. He was with his friends enjoying with them "yow bro!! What a nice party!" His most closest friend ni-ki said "thanks bro, just enjoy it" someone accidentally spilled wine on his clothes "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!! ARE YOU BLIND??!! you ruined my Gucci clothes!!!" Sunghoon angrily spats on that mysterious person, that person just ignored him and just said "sorry" without even looking at him " what a weirdo, nevermind just go and change your clothes dude" his another friend said to him, and he just nodded before getting out from the party. The party was being held in sea side in their another villa. Just somehow their youngest son love sea sides that's why. Sunghoon was walking to the restroom when he saw someone going outside of the villa, he don't know why but he was following her, that person disappeared when he reached at the edge of sea "where did that person goes?" He mumbled to himself. Suddenly, he feels like his legs got stuck in rope and he started backwards in the sea. He cried for help but his bad no one can hear him later he started drowning in water, his luck showed when someone came and dived in water and saved him "are you okay?" He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful girl looking worryingly at him, soon peoples footsteps sound started coming to them, and in one blink of sunghoon, that girl disappeared from his sight but he didn't forget her insane beautiful face. His mother and father came to him "my son are you okay, what happened to you???!!!" His mom, kim irene asked him worriedly "tell me, my son who did this to you?!" His dad, kim woobin asked him almost like he's gonna kill that person whoever did it "mom dad, calm down I am okay, I just tripped on something that's when I fell down in water" he said while concerning them "when you already you don't know swimming why did you go there" irene asked him "calm down mom, anyways thanks to that girl who saved me" he said while daydreaming about her "that girl? Who??" Woobin asked curiously "your soon to be daughter-in-law mom and dad" he said while smiling, irene and woobin looked at eachother while relieving that their flirty and playboy son is back that means he's okay but still thinking who is "that girl".

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
Jin pov

"Thud"
I won one more match at fencing "what happened to you today!!?? You are playing weakly" I bursted out at my opponent "sorry, I am just tired from work" he apologized to me, "leave it, I am going now" after saying it, I started packing my stuffs, today was my parents anniversary I know I should be there but in that party there will be KB (kim woobin, it's his business name) a.k.a my DAD and be with him for even one second makes me feel disgusting after what he did with me.....never mind I don't want to even think about it, I packed my all things and ready to go when  someone stopped me by his sword and stood infront of me, signaling fight with him "I am so sorry, its time for me to go if you want to fight come tomorrow" I waited him for move aside after saying it, but he didn't moved a bit and still signaling me to fight with me, why all people's are making me mad today???!!! "OKAY! If you really love to lose then I can't do anything" I said before positioning myself for the fight.

We started fighting and god damn, whoever is that person, he's fencing so well. One by one, I was avoiding the sword, I also attacked with my sword, he avoided it but he losed his balance and his helmet dropped from his head........and that's when I saw that person was a freaking GIRL!!! Her beautiful red hair and her pretty face was just perfect "oh! I'm so sorry miss, I didn't know that you are a girl" I apologized to her but she didn't even bothered to answer, she just kept attacking me and I was just stepping back, now it was end, my back crashed into wall that's when that mysterious woman took out a some kind of paper and throwed at me with her sword blocking the way of falling the paper at my chest side. That sword stings that causes wound on my chest. I whined in pain "are you crazy!!!!!????" I angrily spats "jisoo, lee jisoo is the name well, people consider me as crazy person" she coldly said " and, from the next time know your limits before writing these types of articles" I got confused what she said, I take that paper and saw that was a article. It was written about out company is going to sign lee jisoo as author of our new book "what nonsense is this??!!!" I angrily said and moved my head to lee jisoo and saw that she was not anywhere to be seen she was disappeared like, she was never here and that's it, I made my way to the company.

That's it for today♡♡♡♡