Chapter 17: Beat It to Death

The Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard felt a chill in its heart.

This was too difficult!

That was so close!

If it had reacted any slower, that terrifying fist would have landed directly on its head. Then, it would probably have died here today.

It looked at Wang Yi, who was still chasing him relentlessly and could not help but doubt its life as a beast.

“Who is the ferocious beast here?”

“Shouldn't it be me? I am the great beast king!”

“However, this guy is even more ferocious than a ferocious beast! He's so outrageously violent. He is simply a ferocious person!”

As it fled frantically, it could not help but complain in its heart.

At this moment, the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard no longer had the mood to care about the gains and losses of obtaining the Seven-Colored Heaven Ascension Stages.

Before this, it was prepared to fight to the death. However, that was on the condition that there was no large difference in the strength between the two parties.

In this situation, it was useless even if it had some tricks up its sleeve. In the face of absolute strength, any tricks would be useless!

When Wang Yi appeared, even though the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard sensed an extremely powerful threat, for the sake of living a long life, it still had the courage to fight with its life on the line.

However, just that simple punch shattered its awareness, preparation, confidence, and courage!

Before facing death, any mental construction and preparation seemed so pathetic.

Only in the face of death would one truly know how terrifying death was.

Although there was a great terror when one was between life and death, there was also a great relief.

However, one had to understand life and death in order to not sink into the sea of bitterness and struggle without being aware of it. Only by truly understanding it could one escape and obtain great relief!

However, the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard clearly did not possess any of these qualities. When the aura of death descended, it was already scared out of its wits.

Thus, it threw everything else away.

It could forget about reaching the Connate Realm and obtaining a 1,000-year lifespan. All it wanted to do now was to preserve its life.

Borrowing the power of Wang Yi's punch, the Silver-Winged Cloud Leopard's speed was indeed much faster than before. In a flash, it had already appeared at the foot of the mountain and was rushing into the distance.

However, Wang Yi, who was chasing behind it, was even faster. He was rapidly closing in. With every step he took, there were sonic booms around him.

Before leaving Cang City, Wang Yi's speed had already reached 500 meters per second. At that time, there was no sonic boom.

Thus, one could imagine how fast he was now!