Ending

Sampo has been on edge ever since he got his memories back. Yes, he's still the goofy and smug (sometimes annoying,) self, but it's like there's a hole in his chest that can't be filled. It's like he's longing for something or someone that's long gone. But of course, he bottled it all up. He didn't want his emotions to get in the way of his work.

But then, while he was rehearsing for an upcoming show, there he was.

Another actor that got hired as well for the job because the director believed that he and Sampo may have good chemistry, meaning they'll get good money. What the director didn't know was that these two already knew each other from a long, long time ago.

"Sampo?" Gepard asked, looking at him with wide eyes and a shaky voice.

"Hello, darling," he said, smiling softly as he walked towards him and wrapped his arms around Gepard.

Gepard wrapped his arms around the other as well, no one daring to interrupt the moment. Everyone probably noticed how tense the mood was, yet didn't say anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

The director just stood on the sidelines, including everyone else present there. They didn't say anything, but the director muttered under their breath.

"I knew he was fruity..."