Chapter 10

Written 7/5/23

Now that Alice was gone, I finally felt peace. I was happy. Happy with Brian.

Life couldn't get any better, and it did even more when he proposed!

Now, we're getting married in a few hours, and I couldn't be more happy!

Oh, I forgot to mention, Heidi and Sal are engaged as well, and expecting. My cousin's 5 months pregnant, 4 more months before I'm an aunt! I couldn't wait to have a niece or nephew, but for now I'm going to be an aunt to a baby boy.

Heidi was my maid of honor, Sal being Brians best man. G-d knows they're are gonna send gugu eyes to each other the entire ceremony.

Right now I was getting my makeup done, of course by Heidi.

"You need to get pregnant soon. We have to have baby boy a cousin.", I could sense Heidi was smiling, but couldn't see due to eye shadow being applied. "Imagine I'm already pregnant.", I joke. "That'd be amazing.", Heidi said, "Less work.". "No, not amazing! I need to be non-bitchy during my honeymoon. Plus, I like the work.", I say. "Ha! Wait, woah, are you calling me bitchy?", Heidi pulled away, causing me to open my eyes. "No, nothing like that. It's mostly that I wouldn't want to be throwing up, then be bitchy.", I explain. "Whatever. But when you're on your honeymoon, start making those babies so we can throw up together.", Heidi laughed. I raised my eyebrow, "You want to be puking together?". "No.", Heidi said, "I want you to suffer with me. And I want baby boy to have a best friend.". "Ok, maybe. I'll ask Brian.", I smile. "Yay! Now we don't have that much time, gotta get back to makeup.", Heidi raised the makeup brush to my eyes, causing me to close them.

Eventually, it was time to put on my dress.

(I'll let you decide what kind of dress you want)

I got a lot of compliments with it, even from strangers.

Maybe they recognized me. I've been on the show a few times, Heidi also popping up with me.

Currently, I'm preparing to walk into entrance of the building where everyone awaits.

I didn't have the pre-marital jitters, and I think it's because I know Brian and I are meant to be.

Inhaling before getting out of the car, I grab my wedding dress and pull it out with me. Heidi then came around the corner and helped me out.

She interlocked our arms, "You ready to get married?". I grin, "Absolutely.".

I start to walk to the building, a smiling mess.

"As soon as we get there, remind me to fix your vail.", Heidi said, causing me to look at her. "You think I'm gonna remember to do that?", I ask. She shakes her head, "Now that I think about it, probably not.".

We both shrug and continue to the entrance, Heidi opening it for me, "Ok, one more door and you're there.". "Ok.", I exhale.

"I'm going to head to my spot, your dad's coming around right about-", Heidi points to a door and my dad comes from it, "Now.".

I see my dad a smiling mess, "Kiddo, you look gorgeous.". "Thanks, dad.", I grin.

I see him wipe a tear from his eye and I feel my eyes well up, "Dad, don't cry! It'll make me cry!". "I'm sorry, it's just my babygirl's getting married. No offense, but finally.", my dad laughs. "Dad!", I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, young lady!", my dad scolds. "Sorry, sorry.", I apologize.

I turn my head to the entrance and fix my vail, my dad taking the cue to open it.

As he did, I saw everyone staring at me.

I make eye contact with Brian, my G-d, he looked hot.

I smile as my dad takes my arm and starts to walk my down the isle.

I look over at everyone, they were smiling.

I was happy.

I was happy.

>big time skip<

A few months after the wedding, I became pregnant. Heidi had already given birth to her baby, John. That was her brothers name, and also my fathers as well. Small world, isn't it?

I had gave birth to a girl, who I named Jennifer, my mothers name.

And then I got pregnant again. And again. And Heidi did again.

Now I have 3 beautiful kids and 2 wonderful nieces and nephews.

And all this? It's all because I was an Interviewee.

A/n:
I think that's it! I might add a little more to this chapter later, so check my announcements to see.

I hope you enjoyed, make sure to check out my Sal book!
Hell, maybe I'll write another one.

Until the next book/chapter/announcement/comment,
Love,
Juliana