EMBERS AND ASH

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

What a beautiful madness, to explore the darkness in one's own soul and find joy in the unearthing of such wicked thoughts.

— Wiss Auguste

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

To defeat darkness, you must become one with it.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

╔═════════༻❁༺═════════╗

Embers and Ash

By Rue Jay Hamilton

╚═══════════════════════╝

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

╔═════════༻❁༺═════════╗

S Y P N O S I S

╚═══════════════════════╝

Three siblings. Two universes. And one mission: stop the darkness.

One night at a ball changes three royal siblings' lives in a kingdom where dark magic is prohibited. Not only do they find love in the strangest places, but they also witness an ancient deity of all things bad vowing to resurface into their world.

The siblings' names are Auralie, Chauncey, and Lior Allard.

Distracted by their lovers in the aftermath, their lives turn upside down when they're separated in a moment of panic. They later find themselves disowned and exiled by their father. Despite being worlds apart, they vow to work together to stop the deity.

Throughout their journies, prophecies and fate work for and against the three siblings and their companions. Should they not succeed, the deity of all things evil will resurface into life, and catastrophic things might occur.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

╔═════════༻❁༺═════════╗

G R A P H I C S

╚═══════════════════════╝

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

-ˋˏ [ Character Art ] ˎˊ

••●••

Lior Allard of the House Decroix

••●••