Characters.

Characters.

Main Characters.
Bigfoot- A male Bigfoot. He has Brown Fur and Brown eyes. Nessie's Boyfriend and The Cryptids Friend.

Nessie- A female Loch Ness. She has Teal skin and Blue eyes. Bigfoot's Girlfriend and The Cryptids Friend.

Chupacabra- A male Chupacabra. He has Grey skin and Red eyes. The Cryptids Friend.

Mothman- A male Mothman. He has Black Feathers Fur and Red eyes. Flatwoods's Girlfriend and The Cryptids Friend.

Alien- A male Alien. He has Green skin and Black eyes. Red's Brother and The Cryptids Friend.

CJ AlienMoth- A female Alien Mothman Hybrid. Xem has Purple eyes, Black hair, and Pale Skin. Xiem wears a Green T Shirt, Lime Shorts, Purple Glasses, and Red Bow.

Secondary Characters.
Flatwoods Monster- A female Flatwoods. He has Green, Red skin and Red eyes. Mothman's Girlfriend and The Cryptid's Friend.

Red- A male Alien. He has Red skin and Black eyes. Alien's Brother and The Cryptid's Friend.

Fresno Nightcrawler- A male Fresno Nightcrawler. He has Grey skin and Black eyes. Alien's and The Cryptid's Friend.

Jersey Devil- A male Jersey Devil. He has Brown Fur and Red eyes. Alien's and The Cryptid's Friend.

Slob- A male Alien. He has Grey skin and Black eyes. Alien's and The Cryptid's Friend.

The Clones- Former Evil Clones of The Cryptids. Changes sides due to CJ.

Vary of Other Cryptids- Friends and Enemies of The Cryptids and Their Friends.

Villains.
Dr. Turbo- A male Human. He has White hair, Pale skin and Brown eyes. He wears a White Shirt, Grey Pants, and A Lab Coat.

Dr. Sal- A female Human. She has Black hair, Pale skin and Blue eyes. She wears a White Shirt, Grey Pants, and A Lab Coat.

Angel- A male Eagle. He has Brown and White Feathers, and Yellow eyes.

Layla- A female Hawk. She has Black and Grey Feathers, and Silver eyes.

WereAlien- A male Alien. He has Green skin Fur and Black eyes. Slowly changes sides due to CJ.

Varying of Villains- Enemies of The Cryptids and Their Friends.