Part 26

~Taylor~
My phone rings and it's Massimo and I answer " what's wrong ? What d.." , " calm down first" , " okay tell me".

" Martin told me he didn't want to see his sister because he saw his parents arguing and Sébastien threatening his wife that he'll divorce her after she gives birth" , " that bastard" , " we got here and Martin didn't want to get in he ran back to the car , so I walked up to see Grace but when I go here she was crying and Lindsay looked like she hasn't slept in days , so I was helping,  she started crying but then Sébastien walked in shouting at her then slapped her , I stopped him when he was about to repeat himself he came close to me as if about to hit me so i called Luke" , " that son of ..." he slammed the phone on what I assume is a table.

"I am going to kill him , how dare he" , " babe calm down focus on work ", "and the school? Did that fucker try something?" , " he gave me some documents pressuring me to sign it without looking but I said no " , " good I'll look at them when I get back , did you guys get everything?" , " yes love".

"Okay bye , I love you" , " I love you more bye" he dropped the call , I sent a message to Luke to bring Martin upstairs.

The was a knock on the door and Luke entered carrying Martin "he doesn't want to come in " I pick up baby Grace and walk to them.

" Martin someone wants to see you" he looks away " she'll start crying if you don't look at her " he looks back at us Grace opens her eyes as she suck on her thumb.

He removes her thumb " thumb sucking isn't good for you" I  smile and Luke puts him down "can I feed her?" He askes and I nod.

We sit down and I lay Grace on him showing him how he can carry her and feed her as I help him too , he takes the bottle and feeds her " I am sorry I've been a bad big brother , please forgive me" I smile and watch as he melts looking into his sisters eyes.

After a while Lindsay walks out " mommy" he runs to her " shhh" I say and he chuckles " sorry" , " hey big boy "  , " why is your cheek red did daddy hit you again" Lindsay kept quiet.

" no I am just tired that's all " , " lies" he pushed away from her and ran out.

Lindsay sighed and walked to us " thank you for taking care of them for me" , " it's okay , Massimo is looking for a helper to help you so you can get some sleep , I'll take care of Martin " she just nodded , I put Grace in her crib and walked out.

Martin was kicking Luke because he won't let him go " I was thinking we should go I am hungry too" he looked at me " so I can stay with you? You're not leaving me?" , "ofcourse not sweetie I told you we're here to see little Gracey " he smiled widely and hugged me " thank you aunty Tay Tay " , pleasure.

We got in the car and drove back to the villa , we got in and Massimo's father was inside " finally " , " Sir please leave the boss said not to let you meet Taylor".

" why are you scared" I chuckled " it's okay Luke why don't you order another pizza with Martin " I sat infront of him and Luke walked to the kitchen with Martin.

" you're a hard one to find or speak to Taylor " , " what do you want?" , " leave" I chuckled " really? Why?" , " if you care about the safety of your children leave" , " or what?" He got up and chuckled " I give you 3 days " he walked out.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen,  Luke looked at me " don't tell him he was here" , " but T.." , "just don't " he nodded " the pizza is here , I'll throw this out" I nodded and he went out.

" let's eat " we ate and after that Martin went to his playroom.

I sat in my room and ended up taking a nap.

~Massimo~
After Taylor's call , I walked back to the warehouse and my phone rang again it was Hulio.

"Bro I can.." , " he's found her" I paused in my steps " I let him go inside he's waiting for her inside " , " okay thanks keep me updated" I dropped the call and walked inside.

Rico was counting supplies , I sat down fiddling with my phone.

What did he want? What will he say to my wife? Will she tell me? I take a deep breath in.

After a while my phone vibrates "she just came back and they talked and he walked out smiling" Hulio texted.

I was now nervous, why hasn't she called me or why haven't Luke told me anything.

It was now later on and I called her and she answered " yes love" , " what are you two doing? Did you have dinner?" I ask.

"Yes love I just put him to sleep we were watching a movie and he passed out " , " Taylor what did I say about picking up Martin and walking with him upstairs you need to be careful princess you're now alone" she kept quiet then after a while I heard soft sobs.

" Tay love what's wrong?" , "you just... you just called me by my name..a..n..d...you..shouted..at..me.." , " I am sorry princess it's just I don't want anything to happen to you please stop crying you know it hurts me when you cry " she started sobbing up more.

" I miss you , I don't want to sleep alone I want you " , " I am sorry princess I'll be there first thing in the morning okay , I can travel at night" she keep quiet " uhmm do this why don't you wear one of my shirts to sleep then cuddle my pillow , I'll video call you and watch you till you sleep" , " okay" she dropped the call.

I took a deep breath in Taylor's mood swings are the worst but she's cute and I love her.

Hearing her say she wants me just makes me feel some type of way , we haven't been together long but I can feel her love for me and I know it's deep.

I moved to the bedroom taking off my clothes and getting into bed my phone rings and I answer as I know it's Taylor.

She looked so cute her nose and cheeks red and eyes puffy from crying she shyly looked at me "hey princess " , "hey uhmm" she bit her lip " I am kinda sleepy " , "I know don't worry I'll be right here" , she touches the screen with worry on her face.

"You know I love you right?" , " I know princess and I love you more" she snuggled in bed and her eyes slowly started closing.

Eventually she fell asleep I chuckled seeing how cute she looked with her pouty face.

My wife is beautiful,  I am so lucky , after a while of watching her I started feeling sleepy "goodnight princess " I kissed the screen , deciding I won't drop the call I put my phone next to me and sleep.