3

Jungkook walked with Namjoon and Hoseok out of the venue but he kept looking around. He hoped he sees the man named Jin again. Namjoon got suspicious as they walked through the parking lot. He inquired if everything was alright and Jungkook replied in affirmative. Even Hoseok got slightly worried but Jungkook assured her everything was fine.

After that, he stopped fidgeting around. They reached the Bugatti Chiron car. Namjoon walked around the car while Jungkook opened the back door for Hoseok. She smiled at him and got into the car. The driver also got into his seat. Namjoon ignored Jungkook but Hoseok waved at him. Jungkook waved back. He took a step back and tugged his palms into his trouser pants and watched the car speed away.

After the car had disappeared Jungkook sighed and turned around. He walked towards the area where he had parked his car. He stopped in front of blue lexus car and took out his car key. He unlocked the car and it beeped. Jungkook sighed and walked to the driver's seat. He opened the door and sat inside. He ignited the engine and drove out of the parking lot.

Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot of his building. Even though Jungkook was getting decent pay but he preferred the simple life. yet living in a one villa town in Gangnam wasn't easy especially for the pocket. He was grateful for Namjoon generosity.

But everything comes at a price especially when it is something to do with Namjoon. He was one of the most selfish men Jungkook encountered in his life. Even Jungkook himself was selfish but not cruel as Namjoon.

Jungkook unlocked the door and entered his apartment. He closed the door behind him and untied his shoes.

He picked the piece paper on this pocket

He smiled it picking it up. Still, his strong perfume lingered on the piece of fragile paper. He hadn't smelt it back at the bar because he didn't want to look creepy. But now when he was alone, he brought the tissue paper to his nose and inhaled his scent.

Jungkook is has sensitive nose man when comes from scent or anything.

'So good....' Just like the aura around him, and his beautiful face even his fragrance aroused him.

He placed his shoes on the shoe rack and straightened. Removing his coat, he hung it on the hanger pressed to the wall. He unbuttoned his shirt as he walked into the room and removed his car keys and mobile from his pocket and placed them on the table. Then, he removed his shirt and walked towards the laundry bag which was placed in one corner of the room. He tossed his shirt into the basket and unbuckled his pants. Tossed them inside as well.

Jungkook massaged the back of his neck.

"Jungkook... what's wrong with you??? Jungkook thought himself

As he walked towards the wardrobe. He took out his shorts and closed the door.

After freshening up, he wore his shorts and walked out of the bathroom. The bathroom was inbuilt in his bedroom. The building might not look expensive but inside the rooms are spacious. In Jungkook room, there was a king size bed with a huge wooden bedpost. It had beautiful delicate designs done on it. There were a long night lamp and two-bed side table and wall dark black vintage style.

 There were a long night lamp and two-bed side table and wall dark black vintage style

Imagine it's Jungkook room

A dressing table facing the bed and a laundry bag under the window. Jungkook opened the curtains and stared out. For some reason, Jin beautiful face swam before his eyes. His gorgeous smile, his twinkling smile eyes. His skin was flawless,even his tiny waist. Jungkook sighed deeply. Then, he turned around and walked towards the dressing table. He picked up his phone and skimmed through the contacts. He paused on his name. He debated in his head as his thumb hovered over the call option. But he decided otherwise and exited the contacts.

He just closed his eyes and imagined his plump lips into his lips.
And his mind got dirty thought. ( 😂 )

Next morning, Jungkook woke up to some sound. He frowned shifting in bed. He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes. He was clueless about the sound.

"Oh...my god..'!!' He heard a familiar overdramatic voice and he rolled his eyes.

'EunJae...' He said looking front of a woman dressed in typical worker dress She held a broom in one hand and covered her eyes with the other. Jungkook smirked when he said

'Jungkook, at least wear a shirt when you are sleeping.' She said and peeked with one eye and closed it quickly. Jungkook yawned and stretched. She looked at him and then looked away again.

'"Ah... idiotic boy ... she said under breath.

Jungkook smirked widened as he climbed down the bed, - 'Actually, I was sleeping naked and now I wonder where my pants are.' He pressed his lips to stop his smile when he heard her gasp loudly. She looked at him and frowned on seeing him dressed in only his boxers.

"Really purple .. and proud ... EunJae said

'Jungkook, why are you pulling my legs.' she said, her cheeks turning red. Jungkook smiled shaking his head. She continued to chatter as she cleaned his room

EunJae was working in the building even before Jungkook shifted here. She was roughly ten year's older to him and behaved more like a friend than a house-maid. She said it was a special treatment for Jungkook, but he knew she was good-natured and behaved friendly with everyone.

It was a quality in her that he liked. He has seen his mother suffer the bickering maids and so he hates them and is relieved to have EunJae as his house-maid.

Another quality he admires in EunJae was her positive nature. Even with a

drunkard abusive husband and has two children she was always smiling.

Jungkook helps her financially whenever she asks for help, other than that he doesn't interfere in her personal life. Since he stays out of the house for most of the time she has spare house-keys. She cleans the place and also cooks food for him in his absence.

Jungkook showered and got dressed in a simple white tank top and black sweater pants. He has intended to stay home for today unless his plans change. He looked at the time, it was nearly one. There was no point of eating breakfast and so he decided to eat brunch instead. He slumped on the double sofa with his legs on top and stretched. He propped himself on the elbow as he watched a physical 101 on Netflix on his big screen TV.

He smelt the aroma of EunJae awesome cooking and felt his stomach rumble.

After an excruciating one hour, EunJae called Jungkook for food. He tossed the remote on the sofa and leaped from his seat. He eyed the food hungrily as he walked towards the dining table. All the while massaging his stomach

'Goodbye.' But wait!! How's your husband still looked at you ... Jungkook asked a concerned to EunJae

'Don't worry to Jungkook, I can handle it, now .. EunJae said

"Ok ~. Goodbye ..he called over his shoulder.

'Goodbye, Jungkook.' EunJae replied closing the door as she walked out of the apartment.

After Jungkook had his food and the  Physical 101 was over there was nothing to do. He used goin to gym on the top floor of the building and returned to his home.

Once again in this loneliness, he was reminded of Jin. He grabbed his phone and clicked on his name in his contact list. This time he didn't debate and straight away called him
..

. As the phone rang he felt his heart beat increase and began to have second thoughts. He was about to cut the call when his silver seductive voice answered from the other side.

'Hello!'

Thanks for standby 😊