chapter 33⚠️

!smut warning!

After another long day, Minho was watching Jisung and Hyunjin dance in the middle of their hotel room, while he was sitting on the bed.

They had so much fun, he couldn't help but smile softly at them. But seeing them dance like this reminded him of the fact, that the two had danced like this before.

Jisung's hands touching every curve of Hyunjin's body, lowering them with every movement, until they weren't resting on Hyunjin's hips anymore.

He couldn't ignore the weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. The two had had sex before, yet he himself hadn't seen Hyunjin like this and he hadn't been able to make the brunette feel good.

"We wanted to tell each other when something's wrong, right?" Minho asked, watching the two boys stop giggling and they turned around to look at him with surprise written over their faces.

"Yes, so say what's on your mind." Jisung crawled onto the bed, waiting for what Minho had to say.

The oldest looked down, playing with the fabric of his own shirt. "It's just that you two have had sex, but Hyunjin and I didn't. I don't know, it's probably stupid, but I can't stop thinking about-" He was cut off by Jisung's lips meeting his own.

"It's not stupid." Hyunjin said, going to sit next to the two. "I've been thinking about it too."

"Then there's only one thing we can do about it." Jisung smirked.

"Right now?" Hyunjin asked, eyes widening. He was nervous to do it and this was so sudden.

"Only if you want to." Minho hurried to say, taking Hyunjin's hand. It was shaking slightly, showing what he was feeling right now.

"I want to!" The brunette quickly explained. "But I'm not even pretty right now." He was referring to his messy hair and his sweater.

"You are pretty." Minho looked deep into Hyunjin's eyes. "But if you don't feel comfortable doing it like this, you can go make yourself even prettier."

A smile spread on Hyunjin's face and he nodded, grabbing a few things and disappearing behind the bathroom door. "I'll be quick." He shouted.

Nervously, Hyunjin looked at himself. He was wearing the black top he had bought in the mall. It was so short that it nearly didn't cover anything, his upper body was completely exposed. A belly chain hugged his waist perfectly, matching his necklace and ring perfectly.

Under his sweatpants he was wearing his only pair of lace panties that he didn't think he'd ever wear, but he was glad he had taken it with him on the trip.

Taking one last, deep breath, he opened the door and suddenly he wasn't nervous anymore. The moment, Jisung and Minho looked at him, lust was visible in their eyes.

"Wow, baby. I was right, you look so hot in that top." Jisung's voice was lower than usually and he couldn't take his eyes off of the boy. Both of them had taken off most of their clothes already and were now sitting on the bed in only their boxers.

Minho sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Hyunjin closer. "Come here." He whispered, to make Hyunjin sit down on his lap.

But before he could actually sit down, Hyunjin tugged his fingers under the waistband of his sweatpants and began pulling then down teasingly slow.

He could feel their burning stares pierce through his body when they noticed the red lace fabric. "Fuck, baby." Jisung whispered, wanting nothing more than to start already.