ᴠɪ. ʟɪᴏɴ'ꜱ, ꜱᴛᴀɢ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ'ꜱ

Everyone stood in the courtyard, lined up formally, waiting for the king's entrance. Our family stood next to the Starks, but it didn't feel right without my mother and brother. I stood beside my father with dragonsbane at my hip. My uncle stood on the other side of my father, with a serious expression. Alysanne stood confidently to my left, looking the most prepared.

"Where's Arya? Sansa, where's your sister?" I heard Lady Stark ask, Sansa shrugged back, I glanced around and noticed I didn't see her as well. As if she heard her name Arya came running past her parents before being stopped by Lord Stark who removed the helmet that was one size too big for her. I smirked at the interaction, returning my attention to the Royal court as they began to enter. The first to ride in was a few guards followed by Prince Joffrey and the hound. The little prick was already aiming his attention at Sansa, who was returning the jester. "I think I'm going to puke" I whispered down to my sister, she nodded back witnessing the same thing I did, then entered the queens carriage along with King Robert "riding" in on a horse but it looked more like he was suffocating the horse it took all my will to not burst out into laughter, I glanced over to my uncle and father and it seemed like I wasn't the only one. We all bowed down as he entered and was helped down from his steed. 

I glanced up as King Robert began to march over to Lord Stark, waving him to rise. As he did the rest of us followed. "Your grace" Ned spoke to the king, who continued to stare at him.

"You have gotten Fat!" Robert exclaimed which earned a look from Ned saying 'Have you seen yourself' Robert busted out into laughter pulling Ned into an embrace, then turning his attention to the rest of the Starks greeting them. Robert made his way down the line to where our family stood greeting my Father and uncle. Once he made it to me, He paused, looking me over. The last time he had seen me I was about the age of 14, only a boy, and now the age of 18 I looked rather different. 

"Your Grace" I spoke with a short bow, if you listened closely you could detect the hint of sarcasm in my tone. 

"mhm," King Robert began, "Look just like him." Was all he said with slight disgust, He moved down to my sister before going back to Lord Stark. "Take me to the crypt I want to pay my respect." 

"We've been riding since dawn. Surely, the dead will wait." Queen Cersei spoke not wanting her 'Husband' to go there. Robert gives her a hard look. Cersei stares back at him, uncowed. Finally, Robert turns and walks away. After an awkward glance at the Queen, Ned leads Robert toward one of Winterfell's old towers. Everyone dispersed from the courtyard, the Royal party was taken to find where they'll be staying. The words King Robert lingered in my mind, 'Who was he talking about?' I thought, My uncle walked over seeing how deep in thought I was. 

"Nephew?" 

"Skoros gōntan ziry nūmāzma ondoso 'jurnegon sepār raqagon zirȳla'?" (What did he mean by 'Look just like him?")

Uncle hesitated before answering, "Rhaegar. Arlinnon aōha ōghar naejot gēlenka se konīr's dorolvie hen iā difference" (change your hair to silver and there's not much of a difference)

"Oh, More of a reason for the man to hate me, Great!!" 

Rhykar chuckled as he placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me up and down. "Not to mention, what you're wearing is quite similar to what he did," he said, finding it amusing.

I shrugged off his hand and walked away to clear my mind. Growing up, King Robert disliked me and I never understood why. I thought it was because of my mother's family, which was partially true. He acknowledged Lucerys and Alysanne but usually ignored me. Now, I think I understand why and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

With a sigh, I decided not to think too much about it. Night finally fell when I decided to make my way over to the great hall of Winterfell where The feast for the king is in its fourth hour, The long wooden tables are covered with steaming platters of roasted meats and baked bread. Banners hang from the stone walls: the dire wolf of Stark; Baratheon's crowned stag; the lion of Lannister; The Golden Dragon of Dreysen. Ned and Catelyn hosted King Robert, who was already drunk, Queen Cersei, Ser Jaime, and Tyrion Lannister alongside my father and uncle at a table on a raised platform. The Stark, Baratheon, and Dreysen trueborn children sit at a table directly below the guests of honor. 'Why did I decide to come' I thought to myself. Soon enough, guiding my way through the drunken guest, I found my way over to the table where the trueborn children sat.