#14 ─ denial

"dude im telling you , xiao likes you bro. he keeps sending me that death stare every time i talk to you ! and dont even try to forget that chat gpt thingy he did." childe explains as you were walking home together.

"yeah okay maybe he does like me , but im really not gonna care about that unless he confirms it himself." you replied bluntly , showing no expression whatsoever.

"dude , you are so awfully annoying right now its actually pissing me off man , why dont you just ask him anyways ?" childe grunted , clearly annoyed of your bullshit already.

"you know hes just gonna deny it right? there's really no way to confirm it unless he confesses. plus i just dont wanna get my hopes up." you explained the obvious thing that would happen.

"huh─ hopes up─? WAIT. so you do like xiao !"

xiao is pretty attractive and smart , and maybe he hes caring about you. so , how could you not just fall for him a little bit?

"just a little."

xiao finally got home , he took off his shoes and stepped in. he took a quick shower and jumped on bed as he sighed staring at the blank wall.

why is he feeling this way again ? he almost forgot. thats when you popped up on his mind again , cause it seems that you've always been on his mind ever since he fell for you.

he continued staring at the blank wall until a vibration from his phone could be heard. he turned to take a look. it was you sending him a text message.

y/n

───────────────────

y/n
xiaooooo

are u ok

like actually ok

what is he supposed to say ? he can't just say that hes ... maybe a little jealous.

you
im fine

i was just expecting to walk home
with you

ig

y/n
R U SURE THAS ALL

IDK MAN

u looked so emo earlier

you
im fine

stop worrying about me

y/n
xiao.

you
?

y/n
be honest

do u care abt me

you
maybe

y/n
then that wouldn't be fair righttt

u care abt me so i care abt uuu

you
i said maybe

y/n
just admit u actually care abt me fr

like does it hurt to admit a wonderful thing?

hmmmmm?

you
shut up

you're insufferable

y/n
uh huhh

what else ??

and you're pretty , cute , kind , caring , adorable , memorizing , amazing , cool , inspiring , stunning , beautiful , gorgeous , good , nice , majestic , loveable awesome , and any other synonym for those words.

you
you're annoying

y/n
ok buddy

love u too 😜

you
shut up

( i love you more )

wanna hang out tmr

lol

y/n
is this your way of asking me out 🥺🥺

omg !!

you
no

y/n
k bro

BUT I CANT

im busy tmr 😢

cuz of childe again 🙄

you
that bitch

y/n
aweeeeee r u jealoussss

is xiao feeling a little jealouss

🥺🥺🥺💗

you
no

y/n
denial is a river in egypt 💯‼️‼️

you
gn

y/n
HELPPP

bro tried changing the topic

GN POOKIE BEAR 🥶🥶😈🥺

atleast you made me feel better