just coffee😭(14)

(This is written in Rhea/Demi's POV)

Alot has happened since last weekend but today im going to talk to Matt. We decided to meet up at a coffee shop and just talk things through. I chucked on a top from gymshark and some leggings with nike 270s. And left the house.

When i arrived, i saw matt already sat down waiting for me. I take a deep breath and walk in. "Hey..matt." i say, sitting down across from him. "Hey." He says. "So, i have got a few questions for you." He sighs. I nod my head. "Is the kid his?" He asks me. "Yes." I look down. "Shit. It was that long ago, Demi!?" He starts to get agitated. "Im sorry, matt. I didn't mean too. It just happened..." i say. "Nothing just happens. You must've wanted it." He shakes his head and just starts laughing. I stare at him confused, "im guessing that you are looking at me like that because i am laughing? You wanna know why im laughing Demi? Im laughing because i was so stupid to think you actually loved me." I look down as he spoke. "You can't even get words out Demi. I can't believe i was so crazy to think you might marry me. Im sorry demi but i can't talk to you right now. See you around." He stands up and storms out of the shop.

I slam my head on the table from anger and disappointment, i was disappointed in myself. When i felt a hand on my back.

"Dems?" I hear a familiar voice. "Dom? Is that you?" I say, my voice cracks. "Yes, and Finn." I sit up and look at them. "Hey, Demi. Whats up, why did you slam your head on the table?" Finn says. "Matt just left, it didn't go to well." I tell them. "Hey, im sure he will get around it. Would you like something? A coffee or a cake?" Dom says and rubs my back. "Could i have a coffee, please." I say as i sniffle. "Of course you can." He replies and goes to order as finn sits with me. "Demi, he will get over it. He's a strong lad. Have you spoken to Damian at all?" I look up at him and shake my head no. "No, but i can't stop thinking about him." I laugh slightly. "Well, a lil birdie told me that he can't stop thinking about you either!" He whispers to me. "Really?" I question him. "Yep. Just try and talk to him in the next week, yea?" He says, placing his hand on mine and tapping it. "Okay, finn. Thanks." I smile

"Did somebody order a coffee?" Dominik walks up behind me and holds the coffee out for me to grab. "Thanks Dominik." I smile at him and wipe my tears as i take a sip from my drink. He sits down with me and finn, "Dom, where's leigh today?" I ask. "She's at Becky and Colby's." He replies, "ohh, okay!" I smile. We all talk for a lil while longer. "Want me to drop you home, Demi?" Finn says. "Yeah, please. That would be great." I say. "Of course. Anything for you." He replies.

25 mins later...

"Cmon Dems. Lets go." Finn smiles and stands up. "Bye dom." We both say, "thanks for the coffee" i smile at him. "Bye guys! See you monday." Dom says.

Finn and I arrive at mine, "just chill out for the rest of the week, dems. Love ya." He says. "I will, thanks for dropping me home. Love ya too." I chuckle, closing the car door behind me.

I walk in the house and just fall onto the couch and fall asleep. God, relationships and breakups are hard.

A/N: this was much shorter than the rest of my chapters but i still hope you guys enjoyed. I felt bad as the other chapter was terrible so i quickly wrote this one for you!! Stay safe. Eat, sleep, drink and most importantly DONT DIE.

Love yous<3