Lucky Leaf

Lucien watched himself in the window and internally smiled at how everything was going. All the pieces were coming together for his plan to become better than Klaus Mikealson. To be his superior while destroying everything he ever claimed he loved.

"Sire, you have abandoned us for so long that I fear that our society has begun to lose its way." Tristan told Elijah. Lucien rolled his eyes at the conversation, He needed them to hurry up so he could be back in his body, the suit of the body he was wearing was itchy, plus this felt unnatural, he didn't know how his sire did it. He only came here to spy on the Strix and to see Elijah's reaction to seeing Tristan for the first time in years.

Lucien usually avoided the strix at all costs but precautions needed to be taken so his plan can come together. Whether they plan worked or not was not important to him.

But watching Tristan and Elijah interact, the old vampire didn't even feign interest.

He didn't expect a big reunion, but Elijah didn't even buy the bullshit that Tristan was selling, like he knew the real reason that Tristan called him and why the strix decided to move to New Orleans.

Lucien wasn't sure that the ploy of them needing their leader would work for him. Like they originally thought they would. Elijah probably already knew they planned to break the sire lines.

There was no way he knew what their true plan was; Lucien's true plan was not even known to Tristan.

This would make things easier for Lucien; he could kill Tristan, and he was stopping him from freeing Aurora from whatever prison he currently had her in anyway.

It's been years since they have been together.

Yes, killing Tristan would make him happy.

He'll wait for them to end the meeting and then kill Tristan. Lucien's eyes snapped to Elijah when he heard the question he asked: How is your sister Aurora? Rebekah worried about her.

Elijah nor his sister ever cared for them, not when he forced them to live together for years as the three of them. What is he implying? Does he want to kill Aurora? If they are, I'll -

Lucien tried to calm himself from acting rash. You'd think after a thousand years his love for Aurora would disappear, but it couldn't; they were too much alike, which is why he needed to upgrade himself to become better than those who call themselves better than him.
The strix, the Mikealsons will all meet their fate. He just needed to tweak his plan a little.
With Tristan dead, everyone will look to Elijah and work harder to de-sire themselves, whether they fail or not. It'll help keep the Mikealsons distracted for a while until his real plan is ready to begin.

_________________________________________

Klaus was glad he was able to set up everything to what he hoped would be to Bonnie's liking; she had told him once that she would love to do a drive-thru movie like they did in the 30's, and though they wouldn't exactly be in a car, it would be about the same experience. So he had the city plan a picnic and a movie and even have them show old movies for the next few weekends, and tonight's was Citizen Kane. He really couldn't see what was so special about the movie, but once she was happy, that was all that mattered.

"You think I should leave my hair in the twist or loose it?" Bonnie asked Zaci,

"I love seeing your curls, aunt Bonnie," Hiwa said, as she was laying on my bed coloring. Bonnie sat in front of the mirror, got her hair moisturized, and started to carefully untwist to keep the curls.

"So you and Klaus, How long will this last?" Zaci asked

"I don't know, honestly, maybe until he bores of me," she responded.