Daddy

Brooklyn’s P.O.V.

How old is she?” Zayn asked me. I looked up from the road over to him for a second and smiled. He looked like a child on Christmas Day.

“Three,” I answered looking back to the road.

“Can she talk?”

“Yes. She about says everything and anything. She is very intelligent. Sure she mispronounces a few words but what three year old doesn’t?” I laughed and he joined.

“I have a daughter…wow this is unbelievable! Wait until I tell the other lads about this! They are going to be so ecstatic about this!” He exclaimed, taking out his phone.

“Wait!” I said. We had finally arrived at my house and we were parked outside. I looked over at him, “First find out if you want to stay. If you don’t I won’t hold a grudge against you. But just meet her first before you tell have the world…”

I opened my car door and he did the same. It was a quiet walk up the pathway, none of us trying to make small talk. I knew he was excited by the way he kept walking in front of me and stopping to let me catch up. I opened the front door and walked in with Zayn behind me.

“Adrian! Bells!’ I’m home!” I called. I set my purse down in the living room. I looked up and Zayn was looking around. I smiled. There weren’t a lot of stuff but there was enough. There was a small plasma and DVD player for Isabella to watch movies in. A couch, a love seat, and a recliner where I rocked Bella back and forth, a coffee table and to side tables that had pictures if Bella from the day she was a few hours old up until her third birthday. There were pictures of me and her and Angela.

I heard two pairs of footsteps running down the stairs as Zayn held up a picture.

“Who is he?” Zayn asked and I looked up. It was a picture of Isabella, I and James…

“Uhm…he… we’ve been seen each other…” I stuttered. I didn’t have time to look at his face because at the moment Isabella walked into the room with Adrian close behind her.

“Mummy!” she exclaimed and ran into my arms. As I picked her up from the corner of my eye I saw Zayn eye the picture one more time and set it down. I hugged Bella close to me.

“I want you to meet a friend, Bells,” I said and walked over to Zayn, Bella still secure in my arms.

“Bells, meet Zayn. Zayn is a friend. Zayn,” I looked up at Zayn and deep into his eyes and said, “This is Isabella.”

Isabella picked her head up from my chest and waved. I smiled and looked at Zayn. His eyes were brimmed with tears and he was smiling at Isabella.

“May I?” he asked stretching his arms out to hold Isabella. Isabella giggled and looked at me and I nodded.

She held out her arms, waiting to be picked up. Zayn immediately took her and crushed her to his chest. He put a hand up to her hair and stroked it. He kissed her forehead and she said, “Hi Mummy’s Fwend! Are you staying for dwinner?”

Zayn sniffled and nodded, “As long as your mum want me here, sweetie.” He looked up at me and I nodded and said, “Well I was thinking about ordering pizza since I have nothing cooked.”

Isabella nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Can I put her to bed?” He asked. I nodded. He picked her up and I led him to her room. Her room was purple and she had a tea set on a little table. She had a big Barbie doll house and a bunch of Barbie’s in it. Her bed was princess themed as many other things in her room also.  In a little corner of her room she had all of the One Direction dolls. Lined up from Liam to Niall. I watched from the door frame.

Zayn put her into her Cinderella Pajamas and laid her down. She begged for a night time story which he told her. As he leaned down to kiss her forehead she asked, ‘Are you my dwaddy or are you mummy’s fwend like James?”

I saw his jaw clench at the mentioned of my boyfriends name but he smiled and kissed her forehead, “I am most definitely your daddy, princess.”

~*~*~*

Comment and Vote please

~Sharonxx