Jaehwanie

Author's PoV

For the past few days, Sunmi, Jumi's unnie, was recovering faster and was looking fine and well again. Jumi visits her sister often and sometimes comes with Hyoseok, her sister's loving husband.

"Unnie! Hyoseok oppa and I arrived!" Jumi exclaimed as she opened the door wide, revealing her sister, sitting down the hospital bed with a beautiful necklace in her hands.

"Yeobo ah, are you feeling better?" Hyoseok asked and sat down beside Sunmi on the bed, kissing her as their usual greeting. "I'm feeling much better now, since you don't give me hospital food." Sunmi replied.

Hyoseok smiled and kissed Sunmi's cheek, and then the bump on her belly. Suddenly Jumi frowned and pouted her lips. "Yah, donsaeng ah, why are you frowning?" the older asked her little sister.

"First, you are all lovey dovey in front of me. Second, unnie! You never told us that you're carrying a nine months old baby in your tummy!" Jumi blurted out, crossing her arms and pouting again.

"Aigoo, mianhae donsaeng ah~ we wanted to make it as a surprise for-- Mama and papa. It was Hyoseok and my plan. Forgive me, donsaeng ah?" Sunmi pleaded, after few seconds, Jumi sighed and hugged her unnie.

"How could I not forgive you? Saranghae unnie!" Jumi said and stood up. "Omo! I need to go! Annyeong Hyoseok oppa! Annyeong Sunmi unnie!" Jumi ran to the door as she bid farewell.

"Take care!"

★★★★★★

"Knock knock!" Jumi said as she knocked on the door. Ken happen to open the door and he immediately bombarded her with a question. "Jumi! Are you alright?" Ken asked, making Jumi furrow her brows.

"Huh? What do you mean Jaehwanie?" she asked back instead of answering. "You know what I mean Jumi." Ken said. Jumi stayed silent for awhile and suddenly her expression darkened.

"Wonshikie..." she muttered under her breath. "He told you didn't he?" she asked Ken and he simply nodded. The lass pulled Ken with her and stomped towards Ravi's small studio room, barging into the room, surprising Ravi who's working with his computer again.

"WONSHIKIE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPILL! YOU EVEN PROMISED!" Jumi exploded and shook Ravi hardly. Ken, who was just behind Jumi laughed, not even pulling Jumi back.

"I-I'm sorry Jumi ah! I had no choice! He heard me talking on the phone with you!" Ravi confessed. Jumi stopped and sighed heavily.

"He suddenly went into my room unnoticed and then when I turned around after talking to you he asked me." Ravi said.

"You broke our promise. I should cut your pinky finger off." Jumi sighed. Ken's eyes went wide. "I didn't know you're a sadist. You're really gonna do it?" Ken wondered, earning a smack at the back of the head from Jumi.

"Silly. I'm just joking." Jumi answered.

"Jaehwanie, please don't tell them yet." Jumi pleaded, Ken's brows furrowed. "Why not tell them right away? They'll know it anyway." Ken asked and Jumi shooked her head.

"No. They will know it when they have to, when the right time comes." Jumi said wisely, the two lads nodded and they promised.

★★★★★★

"Ahahaha~ Jaehwanie stop! I'm sorry!" Jumi cried under Ken, who was hovering above her and was tickling her. Jumi accidentally ate Ken's favorite chcolate, Kit Kat.

"Mianhae Jaehwanie! Mianhae!" Jumi cried, tears brimmed in her eyes due to laughing hard. Ken didn't budge and continued to tickle her, his lips curved up into a smile.

"Yah Ken hyung, she's gonna die from laughter." Hyuk said and tugged on Ken's shirt. Ken stopped but he never moved away. "You owe me a Kit Kat." Ken said and Jumi nodded immediately, scared that Ken would tickle her again.

"WHO TOOK MY LAST BANANA MILK?!?" N bursted and ran towards the group. They looked at Jumi and she shook her head vigorously. "It's not me!" Jumi immediately defended.

"He-he-he" Ravi nervously laughed when everyone turned their attention to him. He tried to escape but N quickly tackled him, falling down the floor with a loud thud.

"Ack! Okay okay I'm sorry!" Ravi exclaimed, his voice cracking every time his pitch goes high. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" everyone laughed as Hongbin and Hyuk rolled on the floor, holding their tummies. Even the manager was laughing and a smile tugged on Leo's lips.

The only thing is, he wasn't that happy because he was jealous.

Because his donsaengs, Ravi and Ken knows something about Jumi.

★★★★★★

Author's Note

•Oppa - honofic for girl's older brother/friend

•Yeobo - honey, sweetie (An endearment of a married couple)

•Mianhae - I'm sorry

•Saranghae - I love you

•Yeongwonhaeyo - forever (formal)