Im so tired

HI!! Soo this is my first story, english isnt my first language so sorry if i misspelled smth or wrote anything wrong😭
This story isnt gonna go anywhere probably but shush i belive in myself (i dont)
Its so fucking short💔
So yeah enjoy and follow me im cool i promise💪
.
.
.

Exer ran home, tears streaming down his cheeks that could have been mistaken for rain drops. He felt his heart bumping fastly in his chest, his breathing was shaky and he was struggling to get air in his lungs.

In what have seemed hours, maybe years, Exer finally got home. He took a big breath, closing his eyes everything will be alright he thought, trying to calm his nerves down, while his magic was glitching all around him. He slowly opened the door. Harry was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper. As soon as he heard the door opened he turned around, his eyes lighting up "Exer youre home- EXER?!" he looked at his son with a shocked and worried expression "Exer are- are you okay??" he asked panicked, throwing the nexspaper on the sofa where he was sitted and approaching his son quickly.

The young boy's face was honestly really fucked up, it was easy to understand why his dad was so worried.
Exer had big eyebags under his eyes, that were red and puffy from the crying. On his cheeks it was easy to see the dried tears and there was blood dripping from his nose (bro tripped over his feet and fucking broke his nose) "dad- im fine- just leave me alone please" Exer said shakily, throwing his jacket on a chair and running up the stairs, biting his lip to not let more tears come out of his eyes. "Exer- EXER WAIT!" Harry ran after his son. Exer bedroom door shut in front of his father's face. The man sighed and passed a hand through his hair, feeling tears starting to form in his eyes "son.. please.." Exer didnt answer. Harry looked at the door one last time, and then he turned around and walked in his bedroom with a defeated face.

He was gonna wait for his son, no matter what. After all, he was a therapist and he probably understood what Exer was feeling in that moment. The kid just needed some time alone.

Exer breathed deeply and then threw himself on his bed, burying his face inside his pillow as tears started to come out again.
He started to sob loudly, trying to hide the sounds in the pillow, as his breath became shaky again. Was he having a panick attack? "stop- fuck make it stop!" He shouted in pain, but no one heard it. He was so fucking tired of this.  what if... he thought, but he quickly shook away that thought from his head. How could he think something like this? The perfect and popular Exer  Campbell, thinking of suicide? "pft, im so pathetic" he mumbled at himself, scoffing. He sighed, his panick attack was finally calming down but now he was feeling tired as hell.

The boy took one of his pillows that fell on the floor and he pressed it against his chest, hugging it. He was having so much problems later... and they all came back to Jackson. First, he tried stealing his friends, then his popularity and then also his (ex) crush Brenda? Exer found it unacceptable. Sure, he had been mean too, and he regretted that so much... But at the end, he knew he didnt really hate that guy. And thats what hurt him the most. He wanted to hate Jackson so bad but he just... he couldn't. Not after what Exer did to him. The guilt was to much, he couldnt even bare with it.

Exer whimpered softly, hugging his pillow a bit harder, his head hurt a lot and all of those thoughts werent helping.

He was starting to regret that he shouted at his dad to leave him alone, he really needed someone to comfort him in that moment. Maybe someone really special... his heart fluttered as in his mind he saw a boy with soft blonde hair and bright blue eyes smiling at him. Exer felt his cheeks becoming redder and redder, as he tried to stop thinking about him. Was it... wrong to feel that way? David has been is best friend since they were kids, it didnt make sense- SBAM the door was slammed open and the lights were suddently turned on.

Exer sat up quickly, rubbing his eyes as the light hurt them and made his headache worse "what the hell-!" he shouted angirly, but as soon as he opened his eyes he stopped in his tracks. "uhm.. hey dude" david said, frowning. "listen your dad called, he said you werent feeling great so uh ya know..." david trailed off as he saw how a mess Exer was actually right now. The brunette was watching him with wide and scared eyes and David could clearly see that he had cried a lot. Exer watched him still liked that for a second, then he cleared his throat, but he was still pretty nervous "u-uhm hey there Day..." he muttered, looking away while scratching the back of his neck. The blonde stood there in front of the door with a concerned expression "dude youre bleeding- are you okay? what happened?" But Exer didnt answer. He just looked away. David stared at him worried and then he slowly approached him, sitting down next to him "whats... whats wrong Ex?" he asked softly, trying to be as gentle as possible.

Exer hesitated a little, then he sighed and looked at his friend with teary eyes "its- its nothing really you shouldnt worry dude" David tilted his head slightly, looking at the brunette sadly "come here dumbass" he said as he wrapped his arms around his best friend, hugging him tightly. Exer eyes widened again and he felt tears streaming down his cheeks again, as he hugged the blonde back, burying his face into the other's shoulder "im so- im so s-sorry" the boy sobbed, tightening the hug. David hummed softly, rubbing his best friend's back "shh let it out" he whispered in a comforting way. Exer slowly letted it all out. When he finished, he was exhausted. He felt himself drifting into sleep, still in the arms of his best friend. The last thing he saw were the sweet blue eyes he loved, and then, everything went dark.
.
.
.
NEXT MORNING (first person, exer's point of view)

Sun light was coming through the windows, softly brushing against my eyes. I whined softly, not wanting to wake up yet. I felt so comfortable in that moment... so warm and cozy.

I felt a sense of protection all over me god i wish david was really here... i sigh and open my eyes softly, scrunching my nose and squinting my eyes as the light from the sun blinded me. I yawned and looked down, seeing an arm wrapped around my waist. I looked at the arm for a second, not realizing instantly, and then my eyes widened and i abruptly sitted up. "WHAT THE F-" i felt the person beside me shooting up "IM AWAKE" they shouted, their eyes still half closed. My look softened as i realized who was sitting beside me it wasnt a dream then... i chuckled "sorry Day, 'didnt mean to wake you up" i said softly.

David yawned, scratching his back with a tired expression "oh Exer... its finee" he yawned again, finally opnening fully his eyes and smiling at me "how did you sleep?" i smiled slightly "i slept fine, i still feel really tired tho" i answered, trying to not make him worry to much. The other boy nodded "yeah i expected that, you were feeling pretty awful yesterday huh?" he said, trying to force a little smile but it was clear that he still felt worried for me, and i really didnt want to make him feel sad. "yeah... its fine tho cause youre here now" i answered, placing my hand on top of his.

I looked at him in the eyes and i noticed that he was blushing like crazy with a nervous expression on his face. "AH- SORRY- sorry Day-" i felt my cheeks becoming red and i chuckled nervously as i take my hand off his, covering my face with a hand trying to hide the very notable blush on my face.

"...Ex that was so sappy-"

"SHUT UP-"
.
.
.
ITS FINISHED‼️‼️
Honestly it kinda sucks but i'll try to update more maybe if i get more ideas or smth
This is probably gonna become a series of one shots idk for now
So yeah see ya🤭