Prologue 1

Now we begin our story with a young man under an umbrella in front of two graves in the rain.

=Ren's P.O.V=

Ren sigh's.

Ren: "(How did thing turn up like this?)"

Ren: ("Ever since...SUPERMAN!)"

Ren's fist start's trembling with anger and grits his teeth at thought of Supermn.

Ren: "(When Metrapolis was destroyed by joker something changed in superman.)"

Ren: "(And...) " Ren stares at the two graves with tears forming in eyes getting on his knees.

Ren: "Why...WHY!?"

Ren spent the whole day crying at the graves of his late parents death. Ren eventually left the cemetery and started walking home until he heard a voice behind him..

???: "Excuse me."

Ren turns around and sees a small grey haired little girl with yellow eyes. The little girl was also wearing a blue dress and holding a large book in her hands.

???: "My name is Lavenza and I need you to come with me trickster."

 Before Ren could ask more he heard a loud scream coming from a nearby alley.

Ren: "You heard that!? I gotta find out what that was!"

Lavenza: "Wait!"

Ren starts running to area where he heard the screaming from as Lavenza running after him. So Ren eventually makes it to the alley and see dead body on the ground.

Ren: "Damnit were too late."

 "Then two Regime cars pull up and two regime solders get out of them aiming they're guns at Lavenza and Ren.

Regime Soldier 1: "Put your hands up,You guys are under arrest!"

Regime Soldier 2: "Time to bring you to justice!"

Ren starts shaking in fear at the sight of the two heavily armed Regime soldiers.

Ren: "W-wait!"

Lavenza then steps in front of Ren to protect him from the Regime soldiers.

Lavenza: "I shall protect you Trickster!"

Regime Soldier 1: "Stand down! This your last warning!"

While Ren was silently freaking out he hears a mysterious voice in his head.

???: "What's the matter are you simply going to watch?"

Ren: "What?"

Ren starts to look around bewildered trying to look for the voice he just heard.

???: "Death probably awaits this girl if you nothing."

???: "Will you let this girl have the same fate as your parents?"

Ren starts muttering something  quietly under his breath.

Ren: "Not anymore.....I would never let anyone feel such injustice."

???:  "Hmph... very well I heed your resolve."

Suddenly a violent headache comes over Ren and gets on the ground in pain.

Lavenza: "Trickster?"

???: "Vow to me....."

Ren starts screaming the word vow repeatedly and loudly.

???: "I am thou and thou art I !"

???: "Thou who is willing to preform all sacrilegious acts for thine own justice!"