[1] Kicked out

I love Kotaha so she survives. And they allowed Inosuke to go to Final selection. Everyone at Doma's cult knows he's a demon.

Doma walked out of his room, then a meeting was called. He went to Akaza but he saw that Akaza's eyes said 'uppermoon 2'.

Muzan said that he had decided to kick Doma out of the kizuki's. "Are you planning to get rid of me? You know you could have just killed me!" Doma yelled.

"Calm down Doma" Kokushibo said.

"Calm down..? Calm down? I have been with you guys for who knows how long!   I don't think I would calm down." Doma took his fans out and pointed one of them to Akaza.

He cut Akaza's head but not intended to kill him, just to hurt him. "I never liked you to be honest... I just found you intriguing"

Doma brought the fan he used to hit Akaza to his face. "Now... Now that I'm not a kizuki anymore, I suppose I could tell you all about something I've been keeping from you"

"I never saw something in your mind I didn't know of when I was reading it" Muzan [Hee-Hee] said.

"That's because I make sure to clear my mind everyday.Now, The thing I have been keeping from you is quite interesting! I've met the fugitive Tamayo once, she gme her blood so I slipped from Muzan's control. And, I've been thinking of becoming a demon slayer for quite a while now!" Doma explained.

"W-what!? You're not the type of person to betray people Doma" Gyokko [fishface] yelled at him.

Doma looked to Nakime, she strum her biwa and she teleported Doma out of the infinity castle. More like, she teleported him to his cult.

Akaza was still regenerating his head. "I never knew his fans were Nichirin! No wonder he wanted to become a demon slayer!" Akaza was mad, but surprised.

"The ranks just changed...His strength is still uppermoon 2 even without the kanji in his...eyes" Kokushibo said.

With Douma at his cult

"Douma-san! Oh- why's one of your fans bloody? Who did you hit with it?" Kotaha asked.

"I hit Akaza" Doma proudly said.

"Why?" She asked again.

"He replaced my rank but it dosen't matter now... I'm becoming a demon slayer" Doma then hugged Kotaha.

"That's amazing!! But you look tired, go rest ok?"

"Ok, thanks Kotaha"

Kotaha smiled back at Doma