Tear You Apart (Smut+Halloween)

The sounds of the chainsaw coming from the TV almost blocked the noise of the crazy storm that was happening outside on this Halloween night. You were currently laid up in your cozy room, in the apartment you shared with your two college roommates Monica and Nicole. They were both currently at a huge frat Halloween party that you decided against going because you just simply preferred to sit at home, watch some horror movies and munch on your favorite fall snacks. Plus, it was raining like crazy and the smell of a wet frat house (because people would be tracking in water) sounded completely awful and unappealing to you since the frat houses already had an awful smell to them due to these boys not knowing how or be bothered to clean up after themselves. Instead here you were, in an oversized Louisiana State University tee, no pants, just panties and a jack-o-lantern thigh high pair of socks that you got a few years ago for a Halloween party you attended when you first started at the university. You were currently stuffing your face with popcorn, Reeces pieces, candy corn and Halloween themed sugar cookies you baked for yourself earlier this evening.

You were watching the classic Texas Chainsaw intently when a loud knock on your apartment door startled you spilling the popcorn on half your bed. "Shit!" You suck your teeth in annoyance seeing the mess you've made. The knock happens again even louder and you sigh leaving the mess to come back too later. You make your way to the door in your dimly lit quiet apartment & you check the peephole thinking it was your roommates drunk and once again locked out of the apartment but instead you see your friend, Joe who was in a LSU football hoodie with the hood up covering most of his face. You could tell he was very wet from the heavy rain that was pouring outside. You open the door confused as to why he was here and not some party right now like every other student was.

"Is there a reason why you're knocking on my door like you're the police, Burrow?" You raise an eyebrow at the tall blonde man. He quickly scans you, his eyes lingering a bit on your legs before he pushes passes you not answering and you roll your eyes closing the door and locking it behind him, he was clearly upset at something. "What's wrong?" You ask Joe following him to your room where he was walking too like he owned the place which he usually did. "Stephanie blew me off again for her stupid friends and some party. Didn't want to stay at my apartment alone tonight." He says taking off his wet hoodie, the shirt he had underneath rising with it where you could see his smooth abs and chiseled chest. You stare quickly at his perfectly toned body before he could notice and playing it off well. "Mind If I take off my pants, they are all soaked." Joe sighs looking down at his sweats that were indeed soaked. "Sure, I'll toss your clothes in the dryer for you." You nod. You always played it as cool as you could when around Joe. You two were pretty good friends, getting assigned a group project once for a class two semesters ago and you two instantly hitting it off. You've had a crush on him since though... but, the only problem was his awful girlfriend that didn't deserve him...and him being the universities QB1 meaning, he had a first pick at any girl he wanted and you knew he wasn't going to pick you. So, you always pushed any of those feelings aside and appreciated his friendship.

"Thanks...sorry for coming over like this, but you weren't answering my texts for the past hour and the girls said you weren't going out tonight to the party... so I figured you'd be here." Joe says taking off his pants in front of you leaving him in his boxer briefs showing off his thick thighs and bulge which made you blush. "You know I don't go out like that anymore, this is my last semester and I'm partied out." You shrug as he hands you his wet clothes and you quickly walk over to the dryer setting it on low and throwing in a dryer sheet in it along with the clothes and starting it.

Once you come back to the room, you see Joe already laying down on the bed despite all the popcorn around him. "You're really laying on my bed with popcorn laying around?" You scoff cleaning up the spilled mess. "There was an empty clean spot where I'm at, at least I'm not sitting on any." He shrugs making you roll your eyes at him as you finish cleaning off the popcorn and sit next to him setting the bowl on your nightstand. "You're crazy for coming over here in this storm by the way, it's Halloween night with a bunch of drunks driving around." You say offering him a sugar cookie which he gladly takes.