Thoughts

George follows you upstairs and watched as you go into your dormitory. He closes the door of his room and pauses for a minute, and thinks about what this feeling is. When you fell on him, he realized the way your touch made him nervous and how his cheek turned scarlet when he accidentally rolled into you. He had never felt this way about anyone and could barely decipher the meaning. But George Weasley starts to realize he has a slight crush on Y/n Y/l/n.

"Stop. No. She's my friend." George mumbles out loud under his breath.

He snaps out of his thoughts and quickly gets ready for bed, hoping to end these thoughts sooner. However, when he gets in bed, all he can think about is you. He has never thought about his best friend like this, but all of a sudden it hits him, and it hits him hard. The longer he ponders, the more he realizes how terrible the situation is. He can never make a move, so the only option is to get over it and hope someone else will come along shortly. And he could never tell you, it would ruin your friendship, and there is nothing more important than you're friendship with the twins and Lee. George somehow manages to push all thoughts of you away after a few long minutes and go to sleep.

~

"The Jelly-Legs Jinx is actually one of the easier jinxes I've learned so far," you tell nervous Seamus.

"No, I am just worried about killing you. I mean what if I accidentally avada you?"

"How do you accidentally use an unforgivable curse to kill me?" you laugh.

"I'm just sayi-"

"Locomotor Wibbly, left, up, right, down, go for it," you instruct.

"Locomotor wibbly!" Seamus says and swirls his wand at you.

You are able to catch your balance but struggle to stand for a good 30 seconds.

"Nice one Seamus! See I'm still alive and there was nothing for you to blow up." you praise him.

"Well that's a first!" he says.

"That's the first time you didn't accidentally kill someone?" you jokingly ask.

"Ah, funny," Finnigan says sarcastically with a smile on his face.

"Ok well I think that's all we have to go over today, I would say we could continue to hang out, but I have to go up to my dorm to study." You regretfully tell him.

"Alright, thanks for the help today. I'm sure I'll be asking you for a lot more tips this year." Seamus says and watches you clean up your DADA books.

"See you later Finnigan!" You say over your shoulder as you head up the steps.

When you get to your room you lean with your back against the door and your eyes closed. What was that feeling? Your heart was beating two times faster than normal. This was only the second official hang out with Seamus you've had, but for some reason you feel as though you've known him forever. The way he was scared to hurt you, all of it just made you feel... good?  You thought for a second and realized this is what you felt when you first saw George.

You had gotten over that within the first couple of days, but when you first saw that ginger haired boy, your heart skipped a beat and you immediately knew you wanted to be friends with him. That was the first time you ever felt this way, but something about Seamus was different. You can't quite figure out the difference, but you know for sure what this is. You are developing a crush on Seamus Finnigan.

~

"You're next George!"

"You're a bit daft, aren't you? We're pure bloods, they're not after us. Lee, watch out."

"Come on don't drag me into this!" Lee complains.

"Well, after all, you are a...half-blood." George whispers, looking around wearily.

Lee quickly snatches his book and swats George on the back of his head.

"I can't take this anymore. All you two have been talking about for the past three days is who will get petrified next, or how you can use Harry's reputation for yourselves, or who the heir of Slytherin is. Merlin's beard! Talk about anything else! Go steal Draco's bleach, I don't care just quit it!" Lee huffs out in one breath with pure frustration on his face.

You, Fred, and George all sit and stare at the boy in silence.

"Woah Lee, I haven't seen you get so fed up since our first year," Fred says.

"Hey Lee, can we talk about it away from you?" George asks carefully.

Lee lets out a loud agonizing groan. "I don't care as long as you're away from me!"

Fred and George look at each other in sync and then straight at you. You shake your head profusely and try to argue but both of the boys grab at your arms and drag you along with them, leaving you no room to resist.

"Lee! Please they're kidnapping me!" you yell trying to claw out of the tight grip you're in.

"Y/n! I'm sorry, you have to take one for the team!" Lee dramatically yells back while starting to laugh.

The whole common room watches as you are dragged away. The several people who witnessed the antics turn to Lee for answers, which he simply raises his shoulders and shakes his head.

Fred and George finally let go of you once you're far enough away that you won't try to escape to Lee.

"Let's see, where would Potter be at this time?" Fred asks.

"I believe this is the time he roams around sulking while everyone runs at the sight of him," George responds.

Before you can tell them how sad it is for Harry, Harry comes walking around the corner. The boy has his tie undone and fresh bedhead.

"Ah, Harry!" George exclaims as he starts walking with him.

"Oh hey guys, what's up?" Harry asks, seeming like he was just snapped out of a trance.

"Ah nothing, we just came here to escort you. Where are you going next?" Fred joyfully asks him.

"Just to the um, common room," Harry tells them.

"I would highly advise you to sprint that way." you point in the opposite direction of the twins.

Harry, entirely confused, looks at you with a look in his eye, almost believing you.

Fred and George look at one another and nod.

"Make way for the heir of Slytherin!" They begin yelling and pushing past people.

You shamefully follow behind them as they push people aside to "aid" Harry.

Although they're being ridiculous, Harry looks happy for the first time since he saw the wall, maybe it isn't so bad. After all, Potter will probably be the most successful wizard of the age, he deserves a little bit of twin's capers.